|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Eisenhower introduced to at the start of Chapter 2?
(a) Fox Conner.
(b) F.D. Roosevelt.
(c) General MacArthur.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. What did Eisenhower insist was important to maintain, at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A good relationship with the French.
(b) Peace with the Soviet Union.
(c) A strong military presence in Germany.
(d) A fleet of 12 aircraft carriers.
3. In what town did Eisenhower spend his youth?
(a) New York.
(c) Kansas City.
4. How did Eisenhower manage Patton and Montgomery during the battle for France?
(a) He tried to keep them both happy.
(b) He favored Patton.
(c) He favored Montgomery.
(d) He tried to have them talk to each other.
5. Where was Eisenhower stationed at the end of 1921?
(a) The Panama Canal.
(b) The Philippines.
(c) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What command did Eisenhower finally take in England?
2. When did the invasion of France finally occur?
3. What promotion did Truman give Eisenhower?
4. What was over at the start of Chapter 8?
5. What was more important than being right, according to Eisenhower in Chapter 5?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)