|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eisenhower's hesitation allow to escape in the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
2. What was Eisenhower's main academic interest while in college?
3. Who did Eisenhower hesitate to pull back during the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
4. Who called for Eisenhower to come to Washington just days after Pearl Harbor?
(a) Sam Houston.
(b) George Marshall.
(c) Douglas MacArthur.
(d) Fox Conner.
5. What did Patton use as leverage to try to influence Eisenhower?
(a) Patton's relationship with the president.
(b) His friendship with Eisenhower.
(c) Patton knew Eisenhower made a mistake in Kessering.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did World War I end?
2. What promotion did Eisenhower receive while the Allies fought in Italy?
3. What was Eisenhower asked to do, according to Chapter 8?
4. Where did the Allies land in France?
5. What battle did Montgomery's bickering jeopardize, according to Eisenhower in Chapter 6?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)