|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action would have allowed Eisenhower to win the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Taking more risks.
(b) Using more air cover.
(c) Waiting for reinforcements.
(d) Attacking on the left flank.
2. How did Eisenhower react to President Truman's request?
(a) He was saddened.
(b) He was disgusted.
(c) He was concerned.
(d) He was thrilled.
3. What command did Eisenhower finally take in England?
(a) Staff Sergeant.
(b) Supreme General.
(d) Supreme Commander of the Allied forces.
4. How was Eisenhower's decision to allow the Bolsheviks to capture the city judged?
(a) It was ignored.
(b) It was praised.
(c) It was widely criticized.
(d) It was accepted.
5. What was the code name for the invasion of France?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eisenhower finish the school?
2. When did Eisenhower decide to run for President?
3. What job did Eisenhower accept after retiring from the Army?
4. What battle did Montgomery's bickering jeopardize, according to Eisenhower in Chapter 6?
5. What promotion did Truman give Eisenhower?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)