|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eisenhower's reaction to the Soviet's answer to his proposal?
(a) He was still hopeful.
(b) He was disappointed.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was not surprised.
2. Why was Eisenhower troubled by the Communist hunt at the start of his first term?
(a) He did not agree with the methods.
(b) The hunt was spearheaded by a Democrat.
(c) He wanted to be the one fighting the Communists.
(d) He did not think Communists infiltrated the country.
3. What did Eisenhower insist was important to maintain, at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A strong military presence in Germany.
(b) A good relationship with the French.
(c) Peace with the Soviet Union.
(d) A fleet of 12 aircraft carriers.
4. Who did Eisenhower conflict with in the recent years, according to Chapter 14?
5. What did Patton use as leverage to try to influence Eisenhower?
(b) His friendship with Eisenhower.
(c) Patton's relationship with the president.
(d) Patton knew Eisenhower made a mistake in Kessering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only way to be successful in battle, according to Eisenhower?
2. After what event did Eisenhower decide to keep his running mate?
3. What did Eisenhower come to the conclusion of concerning the H bomb?
4. Who did Chapter 5 say wanted to claim victory in France as his own alone?
5. What was lost at the end of the senate hearing on Communism?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)