|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eisenhower say he realized in 1948 concerning the Bolsheviks?
(a) They couldn't be trusted.
(b) Stalin was the only obstacle to normalized relationships.
(c) They wanted to "Communize the world."
(d) They were regular people and need to be treated as such.
2. Whose troop does Chapter 5 say did not advance as far as expected?
(d) The Free French.
3. What was Eisenhower's running mate accused of?
(a) Being a war profiteer.
(b) Taking campaign contributions.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) Being a Communist spy.
4. Who did Eisenhower talk about the importance of NATO with?
5. What did Eisenhower do to handle the challenge he faced at the start of his first term?
(a) He sent a bill to the senate to prevent it from corrupting the political process.
(b) He ignored it to avoid giving him too much press.
(c) The Marine Corp was mobilized.
(d) Eisenhower resigned his position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Eisenhower meet several months before being reassigned to Georgia?
2. What was France trying to get the U.S. to help with?
3. Who was Eisenhower assigned to after finishing his schooling in 1926?
4. What was Eisenhower sure of after the surrender of the German army in 1918?
5. Who was Eisenhower introduced to at the start of Chapter 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)