Quiz: Chapter 1-3 to Chapter 10-12
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did World War I end?
a) November 11, 1918.
b) October 24, 1918.
c) July 8th, 1918.
d) May 24, 1918.
2. How many brothers did Eisenhower have?
a) 1 brother.
b) 6 brothers.
c) 3 brothers.
d) 5 brothers.
3. What did people start to doubt about Eisenhower at the end of Chapter 12?
a) His math skills.
b) His birth place.
c) His sanity.
d) His loyalty.
4. How was Eisenhower's decision to allow the Bolsheviks to capture the city judged?
a) It was ignored.
b) It was widely criticized.
c) It was accepted.
d) It was praised.
5. What was Eisenhower doing while the burnings occurred in his first term?
This section contains 319 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)