1. Which type of book is Educated?
2. Which point of view is the story told from?
3. Which category does Educated fit under?
4. Which authors are quoted in the Epigraph?
Virginia Woolf and John Dewey.
5. How old was Tara in the Prologue?
6. Which technique does the author predominately use to explain the past?
7. Which state is Tara from?
8. Why did the children in Tara's family not go to the doctor?
Their father did not trust doctors.
9. Which event did Tara's family make preparations for?
Days of Abomination.
This section contains 3,242 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)