|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 30 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police think was strange about the van in "Shield of Feathers"?
(a) It did not have windows.
(b) It was spotless.
(c) It was a double decker.
(d) No seatbelts or seats.
2. What did Tara do about her appearance being more masculine than feminine?
(a) Got hair extensions.
(b) Bought new clothes and wore makeup.
(c) Wore a hat and shades.
(d) Got a nose ring.
3. What did Tyler do to his meals so he could ingest them?
4. What did Charles witness Shawn doing to Tara?
(a) Stealing her money.
(b) Verbally and physically abusing her.
(c) Cleaning for her.
(d) Reading to her.
5. What guilt did Tara take on because of Shawn's harm?
(a) She hurt others.
(b) She stole.
(c) She missed him.
(d) She felt responsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Drew living in "Gambling for Redemption"?
2. Which speech impediment does Tyler have?
3. What did Tara's family pack in their emergency bags?
4. Which subject did Tyler fall in love with?
5. What did Tara do for a job during her second semester of college?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)