|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Prologue - Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which authors are quoted in the Epigraph?
(a) Charlotte and Emily Bronte.
(b) The Kowalski Sisters.
(c) Nick and Norah.
(d) Virginia Woolf and John Dewey.
2. What united Tara's father and his mother?
(b) The land.
3. Who was driving the car when it crashed coming home from Arizona?
(a) Tara's mother.
(b) Tara's father.
4. What was Tara's maternal grandmother called?
5. Which book did Tara's father often read?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did Tara grow up in?
2. Which food did Tara's father ban from their house?
3. Which point of view is the story told from?
4. Which jobs did Tara's father and brothers do?
5. Which word best describes Tara's father?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)