|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Prologue - Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which jobs did Tara's father and brothers do?
(a) Haul and build.
(b) Dance and sing.
(c) Teach and write.
(d) Cook and sew.
2. Why did the children in Tara's family not go to the doctor?
(a) Their mother was a psychiatrist.
(b) They were afraid of needles.
(c) The children wanted to be sick.
(d) Their father did not trust doctors.
3. Who did Tara's mother begin working with?
4. Which point of view is the story told from?
(a) Third Person.
(b) Fourth Person.
(c) Second Person.
(d) First Person.
5. What did Tara's mother have installed when she began working?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which food did Tara's father ban from their house?
2. Which category does Educated fit under?
3. What is the pseudonym given to Tara's father?
4. What was Tara's maternal grandmother called?
5. What was Tara's paternal grandmother called?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)