Part One: Prologue - Chapter 4
1. Which type of book is Educated?
2. Which point of view is the story told from?
(a) Second Person.
(b) First Person.
(c) Fourth Person.
(d) Third Person.
3. Which category does Educated fit under?
4. Which authors are quoted in the Epigraph?
(a) The Kowalski Sisters.
(b) Charlotte and Emily Bronte.
(c) Nick and Norah.
(d) Virginia Woolf and John Dewey.
5. How old was Tara in the Prologue?
6. Which technique does the author predominately use to explain the past?
7. Which state is Tara from?
8. Why did the children in Tara's family not go to the doctor?
(a) Their mother was a psychiatrist.
(b) They were afraid of needles.
(c) The children wanted to be sick.
(d) Their father did not trust doctors.
9. Which event did Tara's family make preparations for?
(a) Day-Glo Nation.
(b) Day of the Dead.
(c) Days of Abomination.
(d) Daylight Savings.
This section contains 3,242 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)