|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher conclude from looking at what Alice lets him see again in Chapter 14?
2. What is the weather like in Chapter 16?
3. Reacher and Alice go to talk to Ellie after her mom was put in jail only to be told what about her?
4. Who does Reacher tell the maid that he is once he arrives at Brewer's home?
5. Why does Reacher tell Sloop he is no longer in the military?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the major theme of good versus evil throughout the book. Give five examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What assumptions can be made about being a wrangler at the Red House Ranch?
Essay Topic 3
How does Lee Child use "fire and burning" symbolism with the Greer family farm to make a connection with the Greer family? Use four examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)