Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Reacher and Alice going as Chapter 15 begins?
2. What does Reacher conclude from looking at what Alice lets him see again in Chapter 14?
3. Who shows up at the ranch the afternoon of Sloop's arrival?
4. What do the troopers tell Reacher that Carmen will need in order to get out on bail?
5. What happens when Alice goes to see Carmen in jail?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the pros and cons of Carmen and Ellie living at the Red House Ranch. List at least five of each.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Lee Child include the abduction of a child to fit the plot of "Echo Burning"? Could Child have written this book without an abduction scene? How?
Essay Topic 3
What generalizations can be made of Red House Ranch, the Greer Family Home? What is Lee Child's purpose for having the setting of the story at this location? Give three examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)