|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Reacher in the car on the way to Pecos, what does a phone call from dispatch tell the Rangers?
2. Who is at the ranch with Rusty and Bobby after Reacher and Alice kill the assassins?
3. What does it take for Hack to believe in Reacher's theory that something is fishy with the whole story with Carmen?
4. During Chapter 14, the killers receive a call for a new contract. Who is the subject of this new contract?
5. According to the troopers, who will be a judge by the time Carmen is assigned a lawyer?
Essay Topic 1
How has Carmen changed from the beginning of the story to the end of the story?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the major theme of good versus evil throughout the book. Give five examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Who are the watchers, and who are the assassins? Who hired these people and why? Comparing these two groups, which group do you think did the better job and why?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)