|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack agrees to listen to Carmen as long as he gets ___________.
2. What is the real reason Carmen took Reacher to her bedroom?
3. Who are Billy and Josh?
4. What size of a man is Reacher?
5. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Alice and Reacher return to the ranch, and Bobby opens the door?
2. What does Hack give Reacher a few days to think about?
3. Who is the lawyer Reacher chooses, and why does Reacher choose a lawyer?
4. What are two men and a boy busily doing in Chapter 1?
5. How does Hack surprise Reacher when he returns the Volkswagen back to Alice, and Alice says Hack needs to see him?
6. What do the two men and the little boy think about the arrival of Reacher at the ranch?
7. How has the watchers' routine changed at the start of Chapter 6?
8. How does Ellie threaten one of the assassins?
9. What happens with the routine change for the watchers?
10. How does Jack Reacher get involved in murder, greed, and kidnapping?
Essay Topic 1
How has Carmen changed from the beginning of the story to the end of the story?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the character traits of Rusty and Carmen. Give three details from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the pros and cons of Carmen and Ellie living at the Red House Ranch. List at least five of each.
This section contains 1,228 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)