|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place that Reacher stops with Alice's car?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The auto dealer.
(c) The gas station.
(d) Red House Ranch.
2. Why does Hack want Carmen to get off on self-defense?
(a) He believes she was abused.
(b) He knows prosecuting her will have a negative impact on his chances for becoming judge.
(c) He doesn't want her to get off.
(d) He secretly was in love with her.
3. What does Reacher steal from Hack's office in Chapter 15?
(a) The gun.
(b) The border patrol file.
(c) The medical records.
(d) Carmen's case file.
4. In Chapter 13, how many gunshot wounds does Reacher see on Sloop?
5. In what language does Reacher speak to Carmen as he leaves with the Rangers on the way to Pecos?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reacher and Alice return to the Red House Ranch for after leaving the courthouse?
2. After leaving Red House Ranch to see Ellie, where do Alice and Reacher go?
3. Who is not happy with this new information Reacher finds out in Chapter 14?
4. What makes Ellie feel uncomfortable while she is bathing after being kidnapped?
5. What does Reacher tell Carmen in Spanish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Reacher get from the trooper?
2. What happens after Rusty shoots Hack?
3. What do the two Rangers who come to the ranch want in Chapter 9?
4. To what place does Reacher agree to accompany Alice?
5. Why do the assassins have to change their operating procedure in Chapter 15? How do they make the changes?
6. What makes the assassins realize they are in trouble?
7. Why does Hack call Social Services, and what does this lead him to believe?
8. Why does Reacher believe Hack will be next to be murdered after finding the body of Albert Eugene?
9. How does Ellie threaten one of the assassins?
10. What does Reacher notice about Sloop's wounds?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)