|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Alice goes to see Carmen in jail?
(a) Carmen asks about Reacher.
(b) Alice isn't allowed to see her.
(c) Carmen asks about Ellie.
(d) Carmen refuses to talk to her.
2. Carmen sneaks out to the bunkhouse. What does she tell Reacher after Sloop has arrived back at the ranch?
(a) Sloop called the sheriff.
(b) Sloop hit her.
(c) She is going to kill Sloop.
(d) He should leave.
3. According to the troopers, who will be a judge by the time Carmen is assigned a lawyer?
4. After killing the assassins, where do Reacher and Alice go?
(a) Hack's office.
(b) To the courthouse.
(c) To Red House Ranch.
(d) Alice's office.
5. What does Reacher tell Alice her job is when trapping the assassins?
(a) To look for Ellie.
(b) To kill the woman.
(c) To kill the man.
(d) To fire one shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When reading the information in the reports and files, what does Reacher learn about Carmen in Chapter 15?
2. How would Sloop's physical appearance best be described when he returns to the ranch?
3. Who does Reacher tell the maid that he is once he arrives at Brewer's home?
4. Why is Reacher being removed from the ranch?
5. What does Reacher find out about the file containing Carmen's medical records?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)