|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher choose the lawyer he does for Carmen?
(a) She is the first one he found.
(b) She is the best.
(c) She has won many cases.
(d) She has less of a case load.
2. What does Ellie insist when the male assassin watching her comes to her at the end of the four hours?
(a) He should go look for his friends.
(b) He should let her go.
(c) Time is not up.
(d) He should kill himself.
3. What piece of jewelry do Alice and Reacher take to the jeweler to see if it is real or fake?
4. Where are Reacher and Alice going as Chapter 15 begins?
(a) Alice's office.
(b) Red House Ranch.
(c) The bus station.
(d) The courthouse.
5. How does Reacher make sure that Brewer won't be able to trace Alice's car?
(a) He doesn't care if he traces the car.
(b) He paints it.
(c) He parks it down the street.
(d) He takes off the license plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following people, who is not trying to create a self defense case for Carmen?
2. Why is Ellie hiding under the covers in Chapter 16?
3. With Reacher in the car on the way to Pecos, what does a phone call from dispatch tell the Rangers?
4. When reading the information in the reports and files, what does Reacher learn about Carmen in Chapter 15?
5. What does the woman assassin bring with her to meet the other two assassins in Chapter 11?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)