|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hack tell Reacher they can save Carmen while they are with Alice at her office?
(a) By Hack coaching him into lying for her.
(b) By talking Ellie into testifying.
(c) By hiring a different lawyer.
(d) By getting Bobby to tell what he knows.
2. In Chapter 16, Reacher suspects that he and Alice are in for a confrontation with ____________.
(d) The assassins.
3. Why does Hack want Carmen to get off on self-defense?
(a) He secretly was in love with her.
(b) He doesn't want her to get off.
(c) He believes she was abused.
(d) He knows prosecuting her will have a negative impact on his chances for becoming judge.
4. Where does Alice ask Reacher to accompany her after they leave her office?
(a) To the courthouse.
(b) To see Carmen.
(c) To Red House Ranch.
(d) To cash the check and give the money to the family.
5. In what language does Reacher speak to Carmen as he leaves with the Rangers on the way to Pecos?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hack, how can Reacher and Alice help him?
2. During Chapter 14, the killers receive a call for a new contract. Who is the subject of this new contract?
3. What does the woman assassin bring with her to meet the other two assassins in Chapter 11?
4. How does Reacher make sure that Brewer can't call for help?
5. What does Hack tell Reacher and Alice when they go to talk to him after returning from the Red House Ranch?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)