|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher tell Alice that he needs to see again?
(a) Sloop's wounds.
(b) The check.
(c) The Red House Ranch.
(d) Carmen's face.
2. What does Reacher offer to do in exchange for the lawyer helping Carmen?
(a) Talk to her boss.
(b) Get the money owed to another of her clients.
(c) Sleep with her.
(d) Clean her office.
3. Who shows up at the ranch the afternoon of Sloop's arrival?
(a) Two Rangers.
(b) The assassins.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) Billy and Josh.
4. Who does Reacher tell the maid that he is once he arrives at Brewer's home?
(a) A police officer.
(b) The farmer's friend.
(c) A long lost relative.
(d) A banker.
5. How does Carmen get Sloop to see Reacher?
(a) By bringing Reacher in the house.
(b) By taking Ellie to see her pony.
(c) By asking to see Sloop alone in the barn.
(d) By telling Sloop to get rid of Reacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reacher make sure that Brewer won't be able to trace Alice's car?
2. In Chapter 14, Reacher assumes that __________ will be the next one killed by the assassins.
3. What does Hack tell Reacher and Alice when they go to talk to him after returning from the Red House Ranch?
4. What does Reacher tell the person on the other end of the phone from Alice's office?
5. In Chapter 16, Ellie tells the assassin that she will tell his boss that __________.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)