|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reacher convince Brewer to pay his debt?
(a) Threatens him and his family.
(b) Explains the situation.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Talks nicely to him.
2. In Chapter 14, Reacher assumes that __________ will be the next one killed by the assassins.
3. What particular lie is bothering Reacher at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) The lie about the ring.
(b) The lie about Ellie's whereabouts.
(c) The lie about abuse.
(d) No answers are correct.
4. Who tries to correct the trooper who calls in Sloop's death?
5. Of the following people, who is not trying to create a self defense case for Carmen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Rusty show when she describes the people who took Ellie to Alice and Reacher?
2. What does Reacher offer to do in exchange for the lawyer helping Carmen?
3. Whom does Hack ask to look over the medical records in Chapters 12 and 13?
4. Where does Reacher go when he awakens the morning after Carmen is put in jail?
5. Reacher and Alice go to talk to Ellie after her mom was put in jail only to be told what about her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)