|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carmen believes the watchers were sent by __________.
2. Carmen is married to _________________.
3. Jack agrees to listen to Carmen as long as he gets ___________.
(a) All of the above.
4. Where does Bobby tell Reacher he will have to accompany Billy and Josh?
(a) To the barn.
(b) To get feed.
(c) To get gas for the tractor.
(d) To look for Sloop.
5. What does Reacher agree to do after he leaves Carmen's bedroom?
(a) Kill Sloop.
(b) Sleep with her.
(c) Run away with Ellie.
(d) Sleep on the sofa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobby not happy about in Chapter 6?
2. When Reacher returns to the ranch, what does he tell Bobby about Billy and Josh?
3. What does Bobby want Reacher to do on his first full day at the Red House Ranch?
4. What kind of car do the killers rent?
5. Where do the three hired killers meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening when Carmen, Reacher, and Ellie arrive back at Carmen's husband's house?
2. What information does Carmen share with Reacher to try to convince Reacher to help her?
3. What is happening with the trio of killers at the beginning of Echo Burning?
4. What does the sheriff arrive at the ranch to tell Bobby?
5. How does Bobby Greer decide to test Reacher?
6. Why does Carmen refuse to leave the ranch when Reacher again tells her?
7. How has the watchers' routine changed at the start of Chapter 6?
8. After the sheriff is content to let Bobby and Reacher settle things between themselves, describe the confrontation these two men have.
9. What does Ellie request of Reacher at the end of Reacher's first day on the ranch?
10. What does Reacher say when he goes out to see Bobby in the barn after showering, and what makes him change his mind about what he said?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)