|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the watchers?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are seen.
(c) They continue watching.
(d) They talk to Reacher.
2. What does Carmen use as an excuse not to go with the sheriff to get Sloop out of jail?
(b) Not feeling well.
3. What does Carmen tell Reacher that her husband has done to her?
(a) Lied to her.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Cheated on her.
(d) Left her.
4. Which one of the assassins actually kills the target?
(a) The older man.
(b) The woman.
(c) The younger man.
(d) All of them together.
5. What size of a man is Reacher?
(a) Extra large.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks Jack up while he is hitchhiking?
2. What tells Reacher he is in trouble when he goes with Billy and Josh in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
4. How do the killers kill their target?
5. What does Bobby say when he comes out of the barn to shower and clean up for Sloop's return?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Carmen really nervous to see the sheriff and her mother-in-law return to the ranch? How does Carmen show this nervousness?
2. How do the three killers get their target to pull over in Chapter 2?
3. Why do the assassins have to change their operating procedure in Chapter 15? How do they make the changes?
4. What does Reacher continually correct the trooper about at the start of Chapter 10 and why?
5. List four characteristics of Jack Reacher.
6. What happens after the assassin is taken into custody by the FBI?
7. What happens when Reacher goes to get feed with Josh and Billy?
8. After the three killers have taken care of their target, name three things they do as a cleanup.
9. Who is the lawyer Reacher chooses, and why does Reacher choose a lawyer?
10. Why does Reacher believe Hack will be next to be murdered after finding the body of Albert Eugene?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)