|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy announce that Reacher will be going shortly?
(a) To the police.
(b) To Sloop.
(c) To Bobby.
(d) In an ambulance.
2. What does Bobby not like about Reacher?
(b) His being with Carmen.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His appearance.
3. Which of the following would best describe Jack Reacher?
(a) A loner.
(b) Friends with everyone.
(c) Has a few close friends.
(d) Social butterfly.
4. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
(a) The ranch hands.
(c) No one.
5. Who are Billy and Josh?
(a) Friends of Carmen.
(b) Sloop's brother.
(c) Ranch hands.
(d) Carmen's sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carmen tells Reacher to present himself as what to the family?
2. What is Jack doing with his life when this story begins?
3. What does Carmen use as an excuse not to go with the sheriff to get Sloop out of jail?
4. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
5. Where does Bobby tell Reacher he will have to accompany Billy and Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carmen say is the reason for her husband stopping the beatings eighteen months ago?
2. What happens when Reacher goes to get feed with Josh and Billy?
3. How do the three killers get their target to pull over in Chapter 2?
4. What is the first meeting between Reacher and Carmen's daughter Ellie like?
5. What is happening with the trio of killers at the beginning of Echo Burning?
6. After the three killers have taken care of their target, name three things they do as a cleanup.
7. What were the motives behind Carmen picking Reacher up when Reacher was hitchhiking?
8. What happens with the routine change for the watchers?
9. What is happening around midday at the Red House Ranch in Chapter 8?
10. How has the watchers' routine changed at the start of Chapter 6?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)