|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ellie?
(a) Jack's daughter.
(b) Jack's girlfriend.
(c) Carmen's daughter.
(d) Carmen's sister.
2. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
(c) None of the above.
3. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
(b) The assassins.
4. What does Bobby say when he comes out of the barn to shower and clean up for Sloop's return?
(a) "You, just wait!"
(b) "Wait until my brother gets here."
(c) "Where's Carmen?"
5. How do the killers kill their target?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Drown him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with the sheriff to get Sloop when he is released from jail?
2. Who cooks breakfast for Carmen?
3. Why does Reacher go to the barn when he wakes early?
4. Where do Billy and Josh take Reacher in Chapter 7?
5. Which one of the assassins actually kills the target?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the three killers get their target to pull over in Chapter 2?
2. What happens when Carmen asks Reacher to kill her husband?
3. What does Reacher say when he goes out to see Bobby in the barn after showering, and what makes him change his mind about what he said?
4. After the sheriff is content to let Bobby and Reacher settle things between themselves, describe the confrontation these two men have.
5. After the three killers have taken care of their target, name three things they do as a cleanup.
6. What happens when Reacher goes to get feed with Josh and Billy?
7. What is the first meeting between Reacher and Carmen's daughter Ellie like?
8. What is happening when Carmen, Reacher, and Ellie arrive back at Carmen's husband's house?
9. What is the Longhorn Lounge, and what happens there?
10. What information does Carmen share with Reacher to try to convince Reacher to help her?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)