|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
(a) For a ride.
(b) Out for lunch.
(c) To look for Sloop.
(d) To get a drink.
2. Carmen believes the watchers were sent by __________.
3. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The woman.
(c) The older man.
(d) The younger man.
4. Where do the assassins hide their target's body?
(a) In the river.
(b) In a small ditch.
(c) In the trunk of the car.
(d) In a pile of brush.
5. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
(b) No one.
(d) The ranch hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Reacher when he returns from tucking Ellie in?
2. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
3. Who is Rusty Greer?
4. Who is waiting for Carmen when she first arrives back at the Red House?
5. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carmen refuse to leave the ranch when Reacher again tells her?
2. What happens when Carmen asks Reacher to kill her husband?
3. What is the Longhorn Lounge, and what happens there?
4. What does Reacher do after arriving on the ranch?
5. What happens with the routine change for the watchers?
6. After the sheriff is content to let Bobby and Reacher settle things between themselves, describe the confrontation these two men have.
7. What were the motives behind Carmen picking Reacher up when Reacher was hitchhiking?
8. How has the watchers' routine changed at the start of Chapter 6?
9. What are two men and a boy busily doing in Chapter 1?
10. List four characteristics of Jack Reacher.
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)