|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
(a) The ranch hands.
(b) No one.
2. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
(b) None of the above.
3. Why is the sheriff at the ranch when Reacher returns?
(a) To arrest Reacher.
(b) They found the watchers' bodies.
(c) To tell that Sloop is being released in the morning.
(d) To arrest Bobby.
4. What does Bobby want Reacher to do on his first full day at the Red House Ranch?
(a) Mow the lawn.
(b) Feed the animals.
(d) Clean the stalls.
5. What makes the errand Bobby wants Reacher to run with Billy and Josh seem fishy to Reacher?
(a) It shouldn't take three of them.
(b) The storeroom is full of feed.
(c) The look on Bobby's face.
(d) The tone of Bobby's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher's experience tell him to do when he suspects he is in trouble?
2. Where does Billy announce that Reacher will be going shortly?
3. Where do the three hired killers meet?
4. What kind of car do the killers rent?
5. Where is Jack when he meets Carmen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening with the trio of killers at the beginning of Echo Burning?
2. What do the two men and the little boy think about the arrival of Reacher at the ranch?
3. What does Reacher do after arriving on the ranch?
4. How does Bobby Greer decide to test Reacher?
5. What does Reacher say when he goes out to see Bobby in the barn after showering, and what makes him change his mind about what he said?
6. What is the first meeting between Reacher and Carmen's daughter Ellie like?
7. What does Ellie request of Reacher at the end of Reacher's first day on the ranch?
8. What does Reacher refuse to do after being asked to do so by Bobby?
9. How does Jack Reacher get involved in murder, greed, and kidnapping?
10. After the three killers have taken care of their target, name three things they do as a cleanup.
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)