|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
(a) To look for Sloop.
(b) For a ride.
(c) Out for lunch.
(d) To get a drink.
2. When Josh and Billy return in Chapter 6, they smell like ___________.
3. What size of a man is Reacher?
(c) Extra large.
4. What kind of car do the killers rent?
(a) A convertible.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A cargo van.
(d) A Crown Victoria.
5. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
(a) Bobby Greer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
2. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
3. What do the Ranch hands first notice about Reacher when he arrives on the Ranch?
4. Who is Ellie?
5. Who disrupts Reacher's sleep on his first night at the Red House Ranch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two Rangers who come to the ranch want in Chapter 9?
2. What does Hack give Reacher a few days to think about?
3. After it becomes apparent that the other two assassins are not coming back, what does the assassin who is holding Ellie do?
4. After Sloop's death and Carmen's arrest, how do the Greers feel about Ellie?
5. What were the motives behind Carmen picking Reacher up when Reacher was hitchhiking?
6. What happens at the ranch after the ambulance leaves with Sloop's body?
7. What information does Reacher get from the trooper?
8. What happens when Reacher goes to get feed with Josh and Billy?
9. How has the watchers' routine changed at the start of Chapter 6?
10. What does Carmen say is the reason for her husband stopping the beatings eighteen months ago?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)