|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The younger man.
(c) The woman.
(d) The older man.
2. Bobby tells Reacher that ______________wouldn't want him around Carmen and Ellie.
3. What size of a man is Reacher?
(a) Extra large.
4. What does Reacher make Carmen promise when Sloop returns to the ranch?
(a) Toi hide Ellie.
(b) To kill Sloop.
(c) To talk to Sloop.
(d) To run away.
5. Who are Billy and Josh?
(a) Ranch hands.
(b) Sloop's brother.
(c) Carmen's sons.
(d) Friends of Carmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the killers kill their target?
2. Where does Billy go after they order their beer in Chapter 7?
3. What does Reacher agree to do after he leaves Carmen's bedroom?
4. What is Bobby not happy about in Chapter 6?
5. Where in the car do the killers put their target?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Carmen share with Reacher to try to convince Reacher to help her?
2. What do the two men and the little boy think about the arrival of Reacher at the ranch?
3. What does Reacher say when he goes out to see Bobby in the barn after showering, and what makes him change his mind about what he said?
4. What is happening when Carmen, Reacher, and Ellie arrive back at Carmen's husband's house?
5. What does Reacher do after arriving on the ranch?
6. What does the sheriff arrive at the ranch to tell Bobby?
7. What does Reacher refuse to do after being asked to do so by Bobby?
8. What is the Longhorn Lounge, and what happens there?
9. How do the three killers get their target to pull over in Chapter 2?
10. What happens when Reacher goes to get feed with Josh and Billy?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)