|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the watchers?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are seen.
(c) They continue watching.
(d) They talk to Reacher.
2. Carmen believes the watchers were sent by __________.
3. What makes the errand Bobby wants Reacher to run with Billy and Josh seem fishy to Reacher?
(a) The storeroom is full of feed.
(b) It shouldn't take three of them.
(c) The tone of Bobby's voice.
(d) The look on Bobby's face.
4. Why does Carmen feel the way she does about Sloop's return from prison?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She doesn't want him to meet Reacher.
(c) He knows she turned him in.
(d) She wants him to see how big Ellie is now.
5. What are the killers pretending to be while on their assignment to kill Sloop's lawyer?
(b) A family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
2. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
3. Who is Rusty Greer?
4. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
5. What is the real reason Carmen took Reacher to her bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Alice and Reacher return, what message does Hack have for Reacher?
2. How does Alice help Reacher catch the assassins?
3. Why do the assassins have to change their operating procedure in Chapter 15? How do they make the changes?
4. Why does Reacher borrow Alice's Volkswagen?
5. After returning back to Hack's office and updating Hack, what does Hack say is the best thing that Alice and Reacher can do?
6. What does Reacher do after arriving on the ranch?
7. What happens when Carmen asks Reacher to kill her husband?
8. What does Reacher say when he goes out to see Bobby in the barn after showering, and what makes him change his mind about what he said?
9. To what place does Reacher agree to accompany Alice?
10. What makes it clear to Reacher that Carmen had been telling the truth the whole time?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)