|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carmen told when she first returns back to the Red House Ranch?
(a) Sloop's attorney is missing.
(b) Sloop is dead.
(c) Sloop has been released.
(d) Sloop has escaped.
2. Bobby tells Reacher that ______________wouldn't want him around Carmen and Ellie.
3. What size of a man is Reacher?
(c) Extra large.
4. What does Carmen want Reacher to do shortly after they meet?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Beat Sloop.
(c) Come with her to his family's home.
(d) Kill Sloop.
5. Who goes with the sheriff to get Sloop when he is released from jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher's experience tell him to do when he suspects he is in trouble?
2. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
3. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
4. Where in the car do the killers put their target?
5. What is Bobby planning to do that requires Reacher's help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the motives behind Carmen picking Reacher up when Reacher was hitchhiking?
2. What does the sheriff arrive at the ranch to tell Bobby?
3. How does Bobby Greer decide to test Reacher?
4. What is happening around midday at the Red House Ranch in Chapter 8?
5. What happens with the routine change for the watchers?
6. What happens when Reacher goes to get feed with Josh and Billy?
7. Why is Carmen really nervous to see the sheriff and her mother-in-law return to the ranch? How does Carmen show this nervousness?
8. What is the Longhorn Lounge, and what happens there?
9. How does Jack Reacher get involved in murder, greed, and kidnapping?
10. What information does Carmen share with Reacher to try to convince Reacher to help her?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)