|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carmen is married to _________________.
2. What is Bobby not happy about in Chapter 6?
(a) Reacher being in the barn.
(b) Carmen leaving with Reacher.
(c) Billy and Josh drinking.
(d) Reacher's refusal to drive.
3. Why does Carmen pick up Jack Reacher?
(a) She thinks she knows him.
(b) She feels sorry for him.
(c) She thinks he will help her.
(d) She is attracted to him.
4. Where does Bobby tell Reacher he will have to accompany Billy and Josh?
(a) To get gas for the tractor.
(b) To the barn.
(c) To get feed.
(d) To look for Sloop.
5. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
(a) None of the above.
6. Where do Billy and Josh take Reacher in Chapter 7?
(a) San Angelo.
(b) Red House Ranch.
(c) Longhorn Lounge.
(d) Echo County.
7. What does Bobby not like about Reacher?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His being with Carmen.
8. Why is the sheriff at the ranch when Reacher returns?
(a) To tell that Sloop is being released in the morning.
(b) To arrest Reacher.
(c) To arrest Bobby.
(d) They found the watchers' bodies.
9. What does Carmen ask Reacher while in the bunkhouse?
(a) To teach her how to shoot a gun.
(b) To watch Ellie.
(c) To stay.
(d) To sleep with her.
10. What does Reacher agree to do after he leaves Carmen's bedroom?
(a) Run away with Ellie.
(b) Kill Sloop.
(c) Sleep on the sofa.
(d) Sleep with her.
11. What is the Red House Ranch?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The Greer family home.
(c) The motel where Jack is staying.
(d) A restaurant.
12. Where do the three hired killers meet?
(a) The Red House.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The airport.
13. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
(a) To talk.
(b) To find her mom.
(c) A goodnight kiss.
(d) To take her horse back riding.
14. Jack agrees to listen to Carmen as long as he gets ___________.
(a) All of the above.
15. Who is Ellie?
(a) Jack's daughter.
(b) Carmen's sister.
(c) Carmen's daughter.
(d) Jack's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Carmen when she first arrives back at the Red House?
2. What does Carmen tell Reacher that her husband has done to her?
3. What conditions does Reacher attach to giving Bobby breakfast?
4. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
5. Bobby tells Reacher that ______________wouldn't want him around Carmen and Ellie.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)