Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
(a) To look for Sloop.
(b) For a ride.
(c) Out for lunch.
(d) To get a drink.
2. When Josh and Billy return in Chapter 6, they smell like ___________.
3. What size of a man is Reacher?
(c) Extra large.
4. What kind of car do the killers rent?
(a) A convertible.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A cargo van.
(d) A Crown Victoria.
5. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
(a) Bobby Greer.
6. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
(b) The assassins.
7. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
(a) To find her mom.
(b) A goodnight kiss.
(c) To take her horse back riding.
(d) To talk.
8. What do the Ranch hands first notice about Reacher when he arrives on the Ranch?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His car.
(d) All answers are correct.
9. Who is Ellie?
(a) Carmen's sister.
(b) Jack's daughter.
(c) Carmen's daughter.
(d) Jack's girlfriend.
10. Who disrupts Reacher's sleep on his first night at the Red House Ranch?
(d) Josh and Billy.
11. How is Carmen feeling as Sloop's arrival nears?
12. What are the killers pretending to be while on their assignment to kill Sloop's lawyer?
(d) A family.
13. Why does Reacher attach a condition to Bobby's breakfast?
(a) So he can observe Sloop.
(b) To make Bobby uncomfortable.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) To be near Carmen.
14. Which one of the assassins actually kills the target?
(a) The younger man.
(b) The woman.
(c) The older man.
(d) All of them together.
15. What does Carmen ask Reacher while in the bunkhouse?
(a) To stay.
(b) To sleep with her.
(c) To teach her how to shoot a gun.
(d) To watch Ellie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobby planning to do that requires Reacher's help?
2. What are Billy and Josh out to do with Reacher at the Longhorn Lounge?
3. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
4. Why does Carmen feel the way she does about Sloop's return from prison?
5. What does Reacher's experience tell him to do when he suspects he is in trouble?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)