|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
(b) Bobby Greer.
2. Carmen believes the watchers were sent by __________.
3. Where do the assassins hide their target's body?
(a) In the river.
(b) In a small ditch.
(c) In a pile of brush.
(d) In the trunk of the car.
4. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
(b) None of the above.
5. Who turned Sloop in to the IRS?
(a) His employer.
(b) His father.
6. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The woman.
(c) The younger man.
(d) The older man.
7. What does Reacher make Carmen promise when Sloop returns to the ranch?
(a) To talk to Sloop.
(b) To run away.
(c) To kill Sloop.
(d) Toi hide Ellie.
8. What is Bobby planning to do that requires Reacher's help?
(a) Go to the feed store.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Look for Sloop.
(d) Hunt from the car.
9. Readers learn Carmen's husband is __________.
(a) With his family.
(b) At home.
(c) In jail.
(d) Running from the law.
10. Why does Carmen feel the way she does about Sloop's return from prison?
(a) She doesn't want him to meet Reacher.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He knows she turned him in.
(d) She wants him to see how big Ellie is now.
11. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
(a) To look for Sloop.
(b) To get a drink.
(c) Out for lunch.
(d) For a ride.
12. What makes Reacher feel slightly inept?
(a) Ellie's knowledge.
(b) Bobby's attitude toward him.
(c) Carmen's ability to saddle the horses.
(d) His mistakes.
13. What conditions does Reacher attach to giving Bobby breakfast?
(a) He does all the work.
(b) He kills Sloop.
(c) He listens to Carmen.
(d) He wants to be invited to lunch and dinner.
14. Why is Carmen's husband in trouble with the law?
(c) Tax evasion.
15. What does Bobby tell Reacher about Carmen?
(a) She lies.
(b) She is looking for him.
(c) None of the above.
(d) She ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby want Reacher to do on his first full day at the Red House Ranch?
2. Who is waiting for Carmen when she first arrives back at the Red House?
3. Which of the following would best describe Jack Reacher?
4. What size of a man is Reacher?
5. There are two men and a woman traveling separately in Chapter One. Who are they?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)