|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher tell Carmen to do if Sloop tries anything?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Lie to him.
(d) Scream until everyone comes running.
2. Why does Carmen feel the way she does about Sloop's return from prison?
(a) She wants him to see how big Ellie is now.
(b) He knows she turned him in.
(c) She doesn't want him to meet Reacher.
(d) She loves him.
3. Where do the assassins hide their target's body?
(a) In a small ditch.
(b) In the trunk of the car.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a pile of brush.
4. What career path did Jack Reacher follow?
(a) The army.
(b) A firefighter.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
5. What does Bobby not like about Reacher?
(a) His attitude.
(c) His being with Carmen.
(d) His appearance.
6. Who is Ellie?
(a) Jack's daughter.
(b) Jack's girlfriend.
(c) Carmen's daughter.
(d) Carmen's sister.
7. Where does Billy announce that Reacher will be going shortly?
(a) To Bobby.
(b) To the police.
(c) To Sloop.
(d) In an ambulance.
8. Why is Carmen's husband in trouble with the law?
(b) Tax evasion.
9. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The younger man.
(b) The woman.
(c) The older man.
10. What conditions does Reacher attach to giving Bobby breakfast?
(a) He kills Sloop.
(b) He does all the work.
(c) He listens to Carmen.
(d) He wants to be invited to lunch and dinner.
11. How do the killers kill their target?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Drown him.
(d) Shoot him.
12. What is Carmen told when she first returns back to the Red House Ranch?
(a) Sloop has been released.
(b) Sloop has escaped.
(c) Sloop is dead.
(d) Sloop's attorney is missing.
13. What is Bobby not happy about in Chapter 6?
(a) Carmen leaving with Reacher.
(b) Reacher's refusal to drive.
(c) Billy and Josh drinking.
(d) Reacher being in the barn.
14. With whom is Reacher involved in a confrontation in Chapter 1?
(a) A friend.
(b) A local police officer.
(c) His father.
(d) His long lost brother.
15. Carmen believes the watchers were sent by __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher attach a condition to Bobby's breakfast?
2. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
3. What does Carmen offer to Reacher as payment for helping her out in her situation?
4. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
5. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)