|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
(b) Bobby Greer.
2. There are two men and a woman traveling separately in Chapter One. Who are they?
(b) Hired killers.
(c) Jack's family.
(d) None of the above.
3. What does Reacher's experience tell him to do when he suspects he is in trouble?
(a) Call for help.
(b) Strike first and hard.
(c) Run away.
(d) Give them what they want.
4. Who cooks breakfast for Carmen?
(c) The maid.
5. Where do Billy and Josh take Reacher in Chapter 7?
(a) San Angelo.
(b) Echo County.
(c) Longhorn Lounge.
(d) Red House Ranch.
6. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
(a) To milk the cows.
(b) To bring the big mare out saddled and ready to ride.
(c) To herd the sheep.
(d) All answers are correct.
7. Where do the assassins hide their target's body?
(a) In a pile of brush.
(b) In a small ditch.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the trunk of the car.
8. Where in the car do the killers put their target?
(a) The trunk.
(b) In the front seat.
(c) In the back seat.
(d) They let him drive.
9. What are Billy and Josh out to do with Reacher at the Longhorn Lounge?
(a) Convince him not to return to the Red House Ranch.
(b) Tell him the truth about Carmen.
(c) Lead him to Sloop.
(d) Kill him.
10. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
(c) The assassins.
11. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
(d) None of the above.
12. What does Bobby tell Reacher about Carmen?
(a) She is looking for him.
(b) None of the above.
(c) She lies.
(d) She ran away.
13. Where does Billy go after they order their beer in Chapter 7?
(a) To the restroom.
(b) To talk to a friend.
(c) To the truck.
(d) To make a phone call.
14. What does Bobby want Reacher to do on his first full day at the Red House Ranch?
(a) Clean the stalls.
(b) Feed the animals.
(c) Mow the lawn.
15. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
(a) Make him promises.
(b) Bribe him.
(c) Stroke his ego.
(d) Drag him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen want Reacher to do shortly after they meet?
2. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
3. When Reacher returns to the ranch, what does he tell Bobby about Billy and Josh?
4. Who picks Jack up while he is hitchhiking?
5. Where do Billy and Josh tell Reacher they are going before the feed store?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)