|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with the sheriff to get Sloop when he is released from jail?
2. What size of a man is Reacher?
(a) Extra large.
3. What makes the errand Bobby wants Reacher to run with Billy and Josh seem fishy to Reacher?
(a) The look on Bobby's face.
(b) The storeroom is full of feed.
(c) It shouldn't take three of them.
(d) The tone of Bobby's voice.
4. What does Bobby not like about Reacher?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His appearance.
(d) His being with Carmen.
5. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The younger man.
(b) The older man.
(c) The woman.
6. What does Carmen tell Reacher that her husband has done to her?
(a) Lied to her.
(b) Cheated on her.
(c) Left her.
(d) Beat her.
7. What do the Ranch hands first notice about Reacher when he arrives on the Ranch?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His car.
(d) His clothes.
8. Which one of the assassins actually kills the target?
(a) All of them together.
(b) The younger man.
(c) The older man.
(d) The woman.
9. Carmen is married to _________________.
10. Where do the assassins hide their target's body?
(a) In a small ditch.
(b) In the trunk of the car.
(c) In a pile of brush.
(d) In the river.
11. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
(b) The ranch hands.
(c) No one.
12. Who is waiting for Reacher when he returns from tucking Ellie in?
(d) The ranch hands.
13. What is Bobby not happy about in Chapter 6?
(a) Reacher being in the barn.
(b) Billy and Josh drinking.
(c) Reacher's refusal to drive.
(d) Carmen leaving with Reacher.
14. What conditions does Reacher attach to giving Bobby breakfast?
(a) He wants to be invited to lunch and dinner.
(b) He listens to Carmen.
(c) He does all the work.
(d) He kills Sloop.
15. What does Bobby say when he comes out of the barn to shower and clean up for Sloop's return?
(a) "You, just wait!"
(c) "Wait until my brother gets here."
(d) "Where's Carmen?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carmen feel the way she does about Sloop's return from prison?
2. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
3. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
4. Where do the three hired killers meet?
5. There are two men and a woman traveling separately in Chapter One. Who are they?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)