Short Answer Key
1. Which of the following would best describe Jack Reacher?
2. What career path did Jack Reacher follow?
3. What is Jack doing with his life when this story begins?
Traveling the country.
4. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
5. Where is Jack when he meets Carmen?
6. Who picks Jack up while he is hitchhiking?
7. What size of a man is Reacher?
8. With whom is Reacher involved in a confrontation in Chapter 1?
A local police officer.
9. There are two men and a woman traveling separately in Chapter One. Who are they?
10. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
11. Where do the three hired killers meet?
12. Why does Carmen pick up Jack Reacher?
She thinks he will...
This section contains 2,706 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)