|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Carmen when she first arrives back at the Red House?
(b) The sheriff.
2. What does Reacher offer to do in exchange for the lawyer helping Carmen?
(a) Get the money owed to another of her clients.
(b) Talk to her boss.
(c) Sleep with her.
(d) Clean her office.
3. What kind of car do the killers rent?
(a) A convertible.
(b) A Crown Victoria.
(c) A cargo van.
(d) A pickup truck.
4. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
(a) Make him promises.
(b) Drag him in.
(c) Bribe him.
(d) Stroke his ego.
5. Why is Ellie hiding under the covers in Chapter 16?
(a) She is cold.
(b) She is scared of the storm and the man watching her.
(c) She misses her mother.
(d) She is grieving her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the troopers, who will be a judge by the time Carmen is assigned a lawyer?
2. Where do the three hired killers meet?
3. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
4. What does Reacher tell the person on the other end of the phone from Alice's office?
5. Why can't Reacher see Carmen in jail sooner?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)