|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the trust fund set up in Carmen's control worth?
(a) Two million dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Five million dollars.
(d) Ten million dollars.
2. Who tells Reacher he will not be invited for lunch upon Sloop's arrival?
3. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
(a) Make him promises.
(b) Drag him in.
(c) Stroke his ego.
(d) Bribe him.
4. How does Reacher make sure that Brewer can't call for help?
(a) Hides the phone.
(b) Disconnects the phone line.
(c) Makes a fake call for help.
(d) None of the above.
5. In Chapter 16, Reacher suspects that he and Alice are in for a confrontation with ____________.
(a) The assassins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reacher know where to find Ellie?
2. Where do the assassins hide their target's body?
3. What does Reacher's experience tell him to do when he suspects he is in trouble?
4. Who turned Sloop in to the IRS?
5. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)