|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty say that she allowed Ellie to be taken?
(a) She never really liked her and always had trouble reconciling that they were related.
(b) She tried to stop them, but had no luck.
(c) She wasn't Sloop's daughter.
(d) She had no choice.
2. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The woman.
(b) The older man.
(d) The younger man.
3. Bobby tells Reacher that ______________wouldn't want him around Carmen and Ellie.
4. What are the killers pretending to be while on their assignment to kill Sloop's lawyer?
(d) A family.
5. What do the Ranch hands first notice about Reacher when he arrives on the Ranch?
(a) His shoes.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) His car.
(d) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry do Alice and Reacher take to the jeweler to see if it is real or fake?
2. What does Reacher tell Carmen to do if Sloop tries anything?
3. What does Reacher decide that he must do to help Carmen while she is in jail?
4. What does Reacher's experience tell him to do when he suspects he is in trouble?
5. Why is Carmen's husband in trouble with the law?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)