|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher conclude from looking at what Alice lets him see again in Chapter 14?
(a) Sloop had been shot before.
(b) Sloop shot himself.
(c) Carmen's cheap gun could not have killed Sloop.
(d) Sloop was dead before he was shot.
2. What tells Reacher he is in trouble when he goes with Billy and Josh in Chapter 6?
(a) They turn left.
(b) They are acting strange.
(c) They turn off the truck.
(d) They let him drive.
3. Why does Reacher attach a condition to Bobby's breakfast?
(a) So he can observe Sloop.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) To be near Carmen.
(d) To make Bobby uncomfortable.
4. Where do the three hired killers meet?
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The airport.
(d) The Red House.
5. What is imprinted on the baseball cap the killers wear?
(a) New York Mets.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are two men and a woman traveling separately in Chapter One. Who are they?
2. What career path did Jack Reacher follow?
3. What are Billy and Josh out to do with Reacher at the Longhorn Lounge?
4. How did Reacher know where to find Eugene's body?
5. Whom does Reacher call when he returns to Alice's office in Chapter 14?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)