|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
(b) The assassins.
2. Who turned Sloop in to the IRS?
(a) His father.
(c) His employer.
3. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) To bring the big mare out saddled and ready to ride.
(c) To milk the cows.
(d) To herd the sheep.
4. Why does Rusty say that she allowed Ellie to be taken?
(a) She had no choice.
(b) She wasn't Sloop's daughter.
(c) She tried to stop them, but had no luck.
(d) She never really liked her and always had trouble reconciling that they were related.
5. How does Reacher make sure that Brewer won't be able to trace Alice's car?
(a) He takes off the license plates.
(b) He paints it.
(c) He doesn't care if he traces the car.
(d) He parks it down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rusty and Bobby tell Ellie about her parents?
2. Whom does Reacher call when he returns to Alice's office in Chapter 14?
3. What is the real reason Carmen took Reacher to her bedroom?
4. Who disrupts Reacher's sleep on his first night at the Red House Ranch?
5. What does Reacher make Carmen promise when Sloop returns to the ranch?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)