|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following would best describe Jack Reacher?
(a) Friends with everyone.
(b) A loner.
(c) Social butterfly.
(d) Has a few close friends.
2. How does Reacher make sure that Brewer can't call for help?
(a) Disconnects the phone line.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Makes a fake call for help.
(d) Hides the phone.
3. Who turned Sloop in to the IRS?
(a) His employer.
(d) His father.
4. How does Reacher convince Brewer to pay his debt?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Explains the situation.
(c) Threatens him and his family.
(d) Talks nicely to him.
5. Where does Reacher go when he awakens the morning after Carmen is put in jail?
(a) Red House Ranch.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) Longhorn Lounge.
(d) The courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Reacher he will not be invited for lunch upon Sloop's arrival?
2. What does Carmen ask Reacher while in the bunkhouse?
3. What makes the errand Bobby wants Reacher to run with Billy and Josh seem fishy to Reacher?
4. Reacher wishes he had waited for a ride from __________.
5. Where do the three hired killers meet?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)