|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reacher have Brewer make the check out to once he convinces Brewer to pay?
2. Why does Carmen pick up Jack Reacher?
(a) She thinks she knows him.
(b) She feels sorry for him.
(c) She is attracted to him.
(d) She thinks he will help her.
3. What makes Reacher feel slightly inept?
(a) Carmen's ability to saddle the horses.
(b) Ellie's knowledge.
(c) Bobby's attitude toward him.
(d) His mistakes.
4. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
(a) To herd the sheep.
(b) To milk the cows.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) To bring the big mare out saddled and ready to ride.
5. Why is the sheriff at the ranch when Reacher returns?
(a) To tell that Sloop is being released in the morning.
(b) To arrest Bobby.
(c) They found the watchers' bodies.
(d) To arrest Reacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
2. What is Carmen told when she first returns back to the Red House Ranch?
3. What does Carmen ask Reacher while in the bunkhouse?
4. What does Carmen want Reacher to do shortly after they meet?
5. How do the killers kill their target?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)