|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher tell Sloop he is no longer in the military?
(a) He crippled a man who beat his wife.
(b) He was tired of it.
(c) He missed his wife.
(d) He was hurt.
2. What does Reacher think that Carmen should do about Sloop returning?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Tell Bobby the truth.
(c) Leave before he gets there.
(d) Talk to Rusty.
3. What does Carmen offer to Reacher as payment for helping her out in her situation?
(d) Her child.
4. What do the troopers tell Reacher that Carmen will need in order to get out on bail?
(a) A lawyer.
(c) A miracle.
(d) An alibi.
5. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The older man.
(b) The younger man.
(c) The woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reacher tell the maid that he is once he arrives at Brewer's home?
2. What is Bobby planning to do that requires Reacher's help?
3. Why is Reacher being removed from the ranch?
4. What tells Reacher he is in trouble when he goes with Billy and Josh in Chapter 6?
5. What does Carmen use as an excuse not to go with the sheriff to get Sloop out of jail?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)