|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the car do the killers put their target?
(a) They let him drive.
(b) In the back seat.
(c) The trunk.
(d) In the front seat.
2. What do the troopers tell Reacher that Carmen will need in order to get out on bail?
(a) A miracle.
(b) An alibi.
(c) A lawyer.
3. What career path did Jack Reacher follow?
(a) A teacher.
(b) The army.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A firefighter.
4. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(a) The younger man.
(b) The woman.
(d) The older man.
5. Why does Carmen pick up Jack Reacher?
(a) She is attracted to him.
(b) She thinks she knows him.
(c) She thinks he will help her.
(d) She feels sorry for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the sheriff at the ranch when Reacher returns?
2. How does Carmen get Sloop to see Reacher?
3. What does Reacher offer to do in exchange for the lawyer helping Carmen?
4. What does Carmen promise Reacher in return for what she wants from Reacher?
5. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)