|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conditions does Reacher attach to giving Bobby breakfast?
(a) He does all the work.
(b) He kills Sloop.
(c) He listens to Carmen.
(d) He wants to be invited to lunch and dinner.
2. Who cooks breakfast for Carmen?
(d) The maid.
3. Carmen tells Reacher to present himself as what to the family?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her attorney.
(c) A friend.
(d) A wrangler.
4. What reason did Carmen give for taking Reacher to her bedroom?
(a) To show him where she hid the pistol.
(b) She is scared.
(c) For him to fix something.
(d) To give him something.
5. Why does Reacher attach a condition to Bobby's breakfast?
(a) To be near Carmen.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) So he can observe Sloop.
(d) To make Bobby uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobby not happy about in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following would best describe Jack Reacher?
3. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
4. Where in the car do the killers put their target?
5. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)