|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
(a) To herd the sheep.
(b) To milk the cows.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) To bring the big mare out saddled and ready to ride.
2. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
(b) Bobby Greer.
3. What conditions does Reacher attach to giving Bobby breakfast?
(a) He wants to be invited to lunch and dinner.
(b) He kills Sloop.
(c) He does all the work.
(d) He listens to Carmen.
4. Why does Carmen feel the way she does about Sloop's return from prison?
(a) She doesn't want him to meet Reacher.
(b) He knows she turned him in.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants him to see how big Ellie is now.
5. What does Bobby want Reacher to do on his first full day at the Red House Ranch?
(a) Clean the stalls.
(c) Feed the animals.
(d) Mow the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Reacher and Bobby have an interaction, and Reacher takes the upper hand. Who is watching this exchange?
2. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
3. Where does Bobby tell Reacher he will have to accompany Billy and Josh?
4. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
5. What does Bobby say when he comes out of the barn to shower and clean up for Sloop's return?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)