|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carmen tells Reacher to present himself as what to the family?
(a) A wrangler.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A friend.
(d) Her attorney.
2. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
(c) None of the above.
3. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
(a) Bribe him.
(b) Stroke his ego.
(c) Drag him in.
(d) Make him promises.
4. Readers learn Carmen's husband is __________.
(a) Running from the law.
(b) In jail.
(c) With his family.
(d) At home.
5. What are the killers pretending to be while on their assignment to kill Sloop's lawyer?
(c) A family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jack when he meets Carmen?
2. How do the killers kill their target?
3. What kind of car do the killers rent?
4. What is Jack doing with his life when this story begins?
5. What does Carmen want Reacher to do after she shares her story with him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)