|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the following people, who is not trying to create a self defense case for Carmen?
2. When Reacher returns to Alice's office from getting the money from Brewer, she tells him someone wants to see him. Who wants to see Reacher?
3. Who is the district attorney in Pecos?
4. Where is the first place that Reacher stops with Alice's car?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The gas station.
(c) The auto dealer.
(d) Red House Ranch.
5. When will Reacher be able to see Carmen after she is first put in jail?
(a) When she gets out.
(b) In a week.
(c) The next morning.
(d) In a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher agree to do after he leaves Carmen's bedroom?
2. What is the only reason that Reacher escapes facing charges for Sloop's murder?
3. During Chapter 14, the killers receive a call for a new contract. Who is the subject of this new contract?
4. In Chapter 13, how many gunshot wounds does Reacher see on Sloop?
5. What does Reacher tell Carmen in Spanish?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)