|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it take for Hack to believe in Reacher's theory that something is fishy with the whole story with Carmen?
(a) Looking at Sloop's wounds.
(b) The fact that social services has never heard of Ellie.
(c) Talking to Carmen.
(d) Looking at the medical records.
2. Where does Reacher go when he awakens the morning after Carmen is put in jail?
(a) Red House Ranch.
(b) Longhorn Lounge.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The sheriff's office.
3. What happens when Alice goes to see Carmen in jail?
(a) Carmen asks about Ellie.
(b) Carmen asks about Reacher.
(c) Alice isn't allowed to see her.
(d) Carmen refuses to talk to her.
4. Where does Billy go after they order their beer in Chapter 7?
(a) To talk to a friend.
(b) To make a phone call.
(c) To the truck.
(d) To the restroom.
5. As Reacher and Alice leave the courthouse in Chapter 15, whom do they pass?
(a) The police.
(d) The assassins.
Short Answer Questions
1. When reading the information in the reports and files, what does Reacher learn about Carmen in Chapter 15?
2. What reason did Carmen give for taking Reacher to her bedroom?
3. What does Carmen want Reacher to do shortly after they meet?
4. What message does Reacher send to Carmen while she is in jail?
5. Carmen believes the watchers were sent by __________.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)