|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher offer to do in exchange for the lawyer helping Carmen?
(a) Sleep with her.
(b) Clean her office.
(c) Get the money owed to another of her clients.
(d) Talk to her boss.
2. As Reacher and Alice leave the courthouse in Chapter 15, whom do they pass?
(a) The police.
(d) The assassins.
3. How does Reacher make sure that Brewer won't be able to trace Alice's car?
(a) He parks it down the street.
(b) He paints it.
(c) He takes off the license plates.
(d) He doesn't care if he traces the car.
4. What does Reacher tell Carmen to do if Sloop tries anything?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Lie to him.
(d) Scream until everyone comes running.
5. What does Carmen ask Reacher while in the bunkhouse?
(a) To stay.
(b) To teach her how to shoot a gun.
(c) To sleep with her.
(d) To watch Ellie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is imprinted on the baseball cap the killers wear?
2. What does Reacher agree to do after he leaves Carmen's bedroom?
3. When Reacher returns to the ranch, what does he tell Bobby about Billy and Josh?
4. Whom does Hack ask to look over the medical records in Chapters 12 and 13?
5. Why does Carmen feel the way she does about Sloop's return from prison?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)