|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the assassins actually kills the target?
(a) All of them together.
(b) The younger man.
(c) The older man.
(d) The woman.
2. Who helps Reacher with the test Bobby Greer gives him?
(b) The ranch hands.
(d) No one.
3. Of the group in Question Six, which is the leader?
(b) The older man.
(c) The woman.
(d) The younger man.
4. What is Bobby not happy about in Chapter 6?
(a) Reacher being in the barn.
(b) Billy and Josh drinking.
(c) Carmen leaving with Reacher.
(d) Reacher's refusal to drive.
5. Where does Bobby tell Reacher he will have to accompany Billy and Josh?
(a) To get feed.
(b) To get gas for the tractor.
(c) To the barn.
(d) To look for Sloop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carmen's husband in trouble with the law?
2. Carmen tells Reacher to present himself as what to the family?
3. Who picks Jack up while he is hitchhiking?
4. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
5. What does Carmen tell Reacher that her husband has done to her?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)