|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Reacher feel slightly inept?
(a) Carmen's ability to saddle the horses.
(b) Ellie's knowledge.
(c) His mistakes.
(d) Bobby's attitude toward him.
2. What does Reacher agree to do after he leaves Carmen's bedroom?
(a) Sleep with her.
(b) Sleep on the sofa.
(c) Kill Sloop.
(d) Run away with Ellie.
3. What conditions does Reacher attach to giving Bobby breakfast?
(a) He wants to be invited to lunch and dinner.
(b) He listens to Carmen.
(c) He kills Sloop.
(d) He does all the work.
4. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
(b) Bobby Greer.
5. According to the troopers, who will be a judge by the time Carmen is assigned a lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the troopers tell Reacher that Carmen will need in order to get out on bail?
2. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
3. What does Carmen promise Reacher in return for what she wants from Reacher?
4. Carmen believes the watchers were sent by __________.
5. What makes the errand Bobby wants Reacher to run with Billy and Josh seem fishy to Reacher?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)