|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the killers convince their target to get in their car?
(a) Drag him in.
(b) Stroke his ego.
(c) Make him promises.
(d) Bribe him.
2. What is Bobby planning to do that requires Reacher's help?
(a) Look for Sloop.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Hunt from the car.
(d) Go to the feed store.
3. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
(a) To take her horse back riding.
(b) A goodnight kiss.
(c) To find her mom.
(d) To talk.
4. Why does Reacher attach a condition to Bobby's breakfast?
(a) To make Bobby uncomfortable.
(b) So he can observe Sloop.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) To be near Carmen.
5. Who cooks breakfast for Carmen?
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the killers kill their target?
2. What makes the errand Bobby wants Reacher to run with Billy and Josh seem fishy to Reacher?
3. Bobby tells Reacher that ______________wouldn't want him around Carmen and Ellie.
4. What does Reacher think that Carmen should do about Sloop returning?
5. When will Reacher be able to see Carmen after she is first put in jail?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)