|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher tell the person on the other end of the phone from Alice's office?
(a) He is leaving.
(b) He is worried about Ellie.
(c) Where to find the body of Sloop's lawyer.
(d) About Sloop's wounds.
2. What does Bobby tell Reacher about Carmen?
(a) None of the above.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She is looking for him.
(d) She lies.
3. Who are Billy and Josh?
(a) Sloop's brother.
(b) Carmen's sons.
(c) Ranch hands.
(d) Friends of Carmen.
4. Why does Reacher tell Sloop he is no longer in the military?
(a) He was hurt.
(b) He crippled a man who beat his wife.
(c) He was tired of it.
(d) He missed his wife.
5. How does Carmen get Sloop to see Reacher?
(a) By bringing Reacher in the house.
(b) By telling Sloop to get rid of Reacher.
(c) By asking to see Sloop alone in the barn.
(d) By taking Ellie to see her pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Reacher being removed from the ranch?
2. What does Reacher conclude from looking at what Alice lets him see again in Chapter 14?
3. Carmen sneaks out to the bunkhouse. What does she tell Reacher after Sloop has arrived back at the ranch?
4. How did Reacher know where to find Eugene's body?
5. How would Sloop's physical appearance best be described when he returns to the ranch?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)