|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher tell Carmen in Spanish?
(a) To call the Rangers if Sloop touches her.
(b) He will be back.
(c) He loves her.
(d) To call the sheriff.
2. How does Carmen get Sloop to see Reacher?
(a) By taking Ellie to see her pony.
(b) By asking to see Sloop alone in the barn.
(c) By telling Sloop to get rid of Reacher.
(d) By bringing Reacher in the house.
3. What does it take for Hack to believe in Reacher's theory that something is fishy with the whole story with Carmen?
(a) Looking at Sloop's wounds.
(b) Talking to Carmen.
(c) The fact that social services has never heard of Ellie.
(d) Looking at the medical records.
4. What do the Ranch hands first notice about Reacher when he arrives on the Ranch?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His car.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) His clothes.
5. What does Bobby not like about Reacher?
(a) His being with Carmen.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Chapter 14, the killers receive a call for a new contract. Who is the subject of this new contract?
2. After being told he wasn't invited for lunch, where does Reacher go?
3. How did Reacher know where to find Eugene's body?
4. What does Reacher tell the person on the other end of the phone from Alice's office?
5. Why does Reacher tell Sloop he is no longer in the military?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)