|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby tell Reacher about Carmen?
(a) None of the above.
(b) She lies.
(c) She is looking for him.
(d) She ran away.
2. In Chapter 14, Reacher assumes that __________ will be the next one killed by the assassins.
3. What does Reacher tell Carmen in Spanish?
(a) To call the Rangers if Sloop touches her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He will be back.
(d) To call the sheriff.
4. What does Reacher tell the person on the other end of the phone from Alice's office?
(a) He is worried about Ellie.
(b) Where to find the body of Sloop's lawyer.
(c) He is leaving.
(d) About Sloop's wounds.
5. During Chapter 14, the killers receive a call for a new contract. Who is the subject of this new contract?
Short Answer Questions
1. With Reacher in the car on the way to Pecos, what does a phone call from dispatch tell the Rangers?
2. What did Rusty and Bobby tell Ellie about her parents?
3. Who is sitting on Reacher's bunk when he returns to the bunkhouse after Bobby Greer's test?
4. Why does Reacher tell Sloop he is no longer in the military?
5. How did Reacher know where to find Eugene's body?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)