|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher tell Carmen in Spanish?
(a) To call the sheriff.
(b) To call the Rangers if Sloop touches her.
(c) He will be back.
(d) He loves her.
2. Why does Reacher tell Sloop he is no longer in the military?
(a) He missed his wife.
(b) He crippled a man who beat his wife.
(c) He was hurt.
(d) He was tired of it.
3. How does Carmen get Sloop to see Reacher?
(a) By telling Sloop to get rid of Reacher.
(b) By asking to see Sloop alone in the barn.
(c) By bringing Reacher in the house.
(d) By taking Ellie to see her pony.
4. What does Ellie want when she comes out to the bunkhouse?
(a) To take her horse back riding.
(b) To talk.
(c) A goodnight kiss.
(d) To find her mom.
5. In what language does Reacher speak to Carmen as he leaves with the Rangers on the way to Pecos?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby tell Reacher about Carmen?
2. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
3. What does Carmen promise Reacher in return for what she wants from Reacher?
4. What does it take for Hack to believe in Reacher's theory that something is fishy with the whole story with Carmen?
5. What does Bobby not like about Reacher?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)