1. Which of the following would best describe Jack Reacher?
(a) Has a few close friends.
(b) Friends with everyone.
(c) Social butterfly.
(d) A loner.
2. What career path did Jack Reacher follow?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A firefighter.
(d) The army.
3. What is Jack doing with his life when this story begins?
(a) Getting Married.
(b) Running from the law.
(c) Serving in the army.
(d) Traveling the country.
4. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
(b) None of the above.
5. Where is Jack when he meets Carmen?
6. Who picks Jack up while he is hitchhiking?
(d) The police.
7. What size of a man is Reacher?
(a) Extra large.
8. With whom is Reacher involved in a confrontation in Chapter 1?
(a) A friend.
(b) His father.
(c) A local police officer.
(d) His long lost brother.
9. There are two men and a woman traveling separately in Chapter One. Who are they?
(a) Jack's family.
(b) Hired killers.
(c) None of the above.
This section contains 4,454 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)