* Jack Reacher is an ex-military policeman who served in the army most of his adult life and will do anything to help find justice, both morally and legally.
* Reacher is a man who likes his privacy and doesn't like to be in any one place for any length of time.
* Carmen Greer picks up Reacher hitchhiking, and Reacher becomes entwined in a plot to help find justice.
* Two men and a boy spend the fifth day in a row watching and documenting the movements of a little girl, which happen to be the same routine witnessed by this girl the previous four days.
* At the same time as the little girl is being observed, three hired killers are moving toward their next target.
* Having been in business for a long time, these three blend in easily with their surroundings.
* Carmen admits to Reacher that it is...
This section contains 3,099 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)