|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Ish think has spread throughout the community after Charlie's death?
2. What does Ish do after his confrontation with Charlie on the hill?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He writes a letter.
(c) He calls a meeting.
(d) He goes to the library.
3. What type of plant does Ish find on the university campus that is foreign, but is also reproducing?
(b) A Eucalyptus tree.
(c) A Himalayan pine.
(d) Israel Lilies.
4. What is Em most concerned about in regard to Charlie?
(b) Charlie's temper.
(c) Charlie's bad health.
(d) The children.
5. What major event causes the Tribe to have to change the way they live, even though Ish says they should have been more prepared?
(a) A pipe breaks.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) People become ill.
(d) They run out of bullets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children place over the graves of those who died of the sickness?
2. What does Charlie do at the bonfire that makes Ish worry about him more?
3. What are the members of the community doing when Ish and the boys return from finding a vehicle for the expedition?
4. On the expedition, how did the people in the white robes react to the boys?
5. What feature of Charlie's makes Ish really dislike him?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)