|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the members of the Tribe use for sweetener in their coffee?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Corn syrup.
2. Where did the boys find Charlie?
(a) In Phoenix.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) In Sacramento.
3. What does Ish teach the children to make after the plague that kills several in the Tribe?
(b) A spear.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) Wheel spokes.
4. What old game do the children suddenly go crazy for?
(c) Jigsaw puzzles.
5. When illness spreads through the Tribe after Charlie's death, what insect does Ish notice is still common?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the expedition, where did the boys find what they put in the card box?
2. Why are the children afraid of the hammer?
3. What, according to one of the other children, is Joey "no good at"?
4. What does Ish do after his confrontation with Charlie on the hill?
5. Who keeps a house full of appliances that don't work?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)