|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do at the bonfire that makes Ish worry about him more?
(a) He joins the children's game.
(b) He hugs Em.
(c) He sits on the edge, watching people.
(d) He tells rude stories.
2. On the expedition, how did the people in the white robes react to the boys?
(a) They tried to invite them in.
(b) They brought them food.
(c) They shut their gates.
(d) They threw stones at them.
3. On the expedition, where did the boys find what they put in the card box?
(c) The Rio Grande.
(d) The Colorado River.
4. What do the children use the old cars for?
(c) To hide from lions.
(d) Storage bins.
5. While sitting on the hill, what does Ish see that represents civilization to him?
(a) The library.
(c) The bridge.
(d) His home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ish do after his confrontation with Charlie on the hill?
2. What kind of vehicle does Ish seek out for the boy's expedition?
3. What name does the community pick for the Year Twenty-two, when they were all ill?
4. During the expedition, what city were the boys near when they decided to turn back?
5. What do the men build after their way of life changes, in order to maintain cleanliness?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)