|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people decide to execute Charlie?
(a) By poison.
(b) By shooting.
(c) By hanging.
(d) By throwing him from a cliff.
2. When Ish explains the expedition route to the boys, what name do they have a hard time understanding?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Rio Grande.
3. Why are the children afraid of the hammer?
(a) Because Joey told them it is evil.
(b) Because Ish has a temper.
(c) Because it is an object for grown-ups.
(d) Because they are superstitious.
4. What, according to one of the other children, is Joey "no good at"?
(b) Picking chesnuts.
(d) Finding quail nests.
5. What do the members of the Tribe use for sweetener in their coffee?
(b) Corn syrup.
(d) Apple juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the youngsters throw into the fire at New Year's as a trick?
2. Who do the children say made the world?
3. One morning, Ish has a very vivid dream about the restoration of civilization. In Ish's dream, who climbs out of the truck?
4. What does Ish teach the children to make after the plague that kills several in the Tribe?
5. What does Ish fear that Charlie might take from him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)