Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plant does Ish find on the university campus that is foreign, but is also reproducing?
(a) Israel Lilies.
(b) A Himalayan pine.
(c) A Eucalyptus tree.
2. On the expedition, how did the people in the white robes react to the boys?
(a) They threw stones at them.
(b) They brought them food.
(c) They tried to invite them in.
(d) They shut their gates.
3. What does Charlie do at the bonfire that makes Ish worry about him more?
(a) He hugs Em.
(b) He joins the children's game.
(c) He tells rude stories.
(d) He sits on the edge, watching people.
4. How do the men move the wagons when they decide to travel somewhere?
(a) With horses.
(b) With mules.
(c) By themselves.
(d) With dogs.
5. Who keeps a house full of appliances that don't work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ish teach the children to make after the plague that kills several in the Tribe?
2. Whose death causes Ish to be very depressed?
3. What feature of Charlie's makes Ish really dislike him?
4. While on the expedition, why did the boys decide to turn back?
5. After finding a few records, what type of music does Ish play for the children that they do not seem to like very much?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)