|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the boys find Charlie?
(a) In Phoenix.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) In Sacramento.
(d) In Los Angeles.
2. During the New Year's celebration, what do the children find that helps the fire burn better?
(a) Toilet paper rolls.
(c) Lighter fluid.
(d) Old sheets.
3. On the expedition, how did the people in the white robes react to the boys?
(a) They threw stones at them.
(b) They tried to invite them in.
(c) They brought them food.
(d) They shut their gates.
4. What does Ish do after his confrontation with Charlie on the hill?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He calls a meeting.
(c) He goes to the library.
(d) He writes a letter.
5. When illness spreads through the Tribe after Charlie's death, what insect does Ish notice is still common?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the children afraid of the hammer?
2. What do the youngsters throw into the fire at New Year's as a trick?
3. After the boys return home from traveling east, what animal does Ish ask the boys if they have seen?
4. What medicine does Ish give to the first sick person after Charlie's death?
5. What does Ish fear that Charlie might take from him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)