Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plant does Ish find on the university campus that is foreign, but is also reproducing?
(a) Israel Lilies.
(b) A Himalayan pine.
(c) A Eucalyptus tree.
2. On the expedition, how did the people in the white robes react to the boys?
(a) They threw stones at them.
(b) They brought them food.
(c) They tried to invite them in.
(d) They shut their gates.
3. What does Charlie do at the bonfire that makes Ish worry about him more?
(a) He hugs Em.
(b) He joins the children's game.
(c) He tells rude stories.
(d) He sits on the edge, watching people.
4. How do the men move the wagons when they decide to travel somewhere?
(a) With horses.
(b) With mules.
(c) By themselves.
(d) With dogs.
5. Who keeps a house full of appliances that don't work?
6. What does Ish teach the children to make after the plague that kills several in the Tribe?
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A spear.
(d) Wheel spokes.
7. Whose death causes Ish to be very depressed?
8. What feature of Charlie's makes Ish really dislike him?
(a) His bald head.
(b) His height.
(c) His pig eyes.
(d) His scraggly beard.
9. While on the expedition, why did the boys decide to turn back?
(a) Another tribe threatened them.
(b) They didn't find anything interesting.
(c) The car was having trouble.
(d) They were afraid of snow.
10. After finding a few records, what type of music does Ish play for the children that they do not seem to like very much?
11. After visiting the library, what does Joey immediately do?
(b) Asks to take a book with him.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Goes to play.
12. Where did the boys find Charlie?
(a) In Sacramento.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) In Chicago.
(d) In Phoenix.
13. What does Ezra call Charlie's illnesses?
(a) Cupid's diseases.
(c) Love illnesses.
14. When illness spreads through the Tribe after Charlie's death, what insect does Ish notice is still common?
15. What major event causes the Tribe to have to change the way they live, even though Ish says they should have been more prepared?
(a) They run out of bullets.
(b) A pipe breaks.
(c) People become ill.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ish fear that Charlie might take from him?
2. What academic subject does Ish try to teach the children with woodcarving?
3. Ish thinks quite a bit about how the community has adapted to their new life. What behavior does Ish notice about the Tribe that he thinks they need to change?
4. Why are the children afraid of the hammer?
5. What are the members of the community doing when Ish and the boys return from finding a vehicle for the expedition?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)