|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Em have before the virus?
2. When pondering about mankind, Ish comes up with a definition for them. What definition does he use?
(a) The noise-producing animal.
(b) The ravenous animal.
(c) The diseased animal.
(d) The world-killing animal.
3. What animal do the children see for the first time in Year Nineteen?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) An elk.
4. Where do the young men get the metal they use for arrowheads?
(a) From coins.
(b) From old knives.
(c) Out of the rocks.
(d) From tin cans.
5. After Ish finds out Em is pregnant, what does he use to determine the end of the year?
(a) A compass and a watch.
(b) A chronograph.
(c) A surveyor's transit.
(d) A dirty calendar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insects invade Ish's home while he is living alone?
2. Out of all the people Ish finds at first, which of these is the most friendly?
3. When Ish is older, he opens his eyes one day and notices someone standing before him. Who is standing there?
4. Where does Ish drive when he finds out Em is pregnant?
5. During Ish's trip to the east, he meets a small family in Arkansas. What are they doing?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)