|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quick Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ish drives to a certain building after finding out Em is pregnant,
how does he manage to get inside?
(a) He finds a door that was left ajar.
(b) He breaks in through a window.
(c) He finds an open window.
(d) He chops the door off its hinges.
2. In the beginning, how does Ish go about finding other people?
(a) Puts up a flag.
(b) Waits at a grocery store.
(c) Honks his car horn.
(d) Shoots a pistol in the air.
3. What vegetable does Ish grow in his garden in Year Two of the Quick Years?
4. Why is Ish worried about the couple he stays with in the eastern city?
(a) A harsh winter is coming.
(b) There is a dangerous gang nearby.
(c) Their water supply is low.
(d) They don't know how to defend themselves.
5. During Ish's trip to the east, he meets a small family in Arkansas. What are they doing?
(a) Building a house.
(b) Traveling toward the coast.
(c) Raising animals and crops.
(d) Trying to start a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ish first find out about the virus?
2. What does Ish start carrying with him for protection after meeting a pack of dogs in his hometown?
3. In Year Eleven, Molly is the first person to have this happen to her:
4. What event affects the house of Ish's neighbor that Ish refuses to fix?
5. After Ish meets the family in Arkansas, the author talks about the fall of mankind. Who does the writer say will truly be saddened by the death of man?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)