|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quick Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Em think of Princess?
(a) She can't stand her.
(b) She wants to keep her for herself.
(c) That she needs to stay somewhere else.
(d) That she is beautiful.
2. What animal do the children see for the first time in Year Nineteen?
(a) An elk.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A mountain lion.
3. In Year Nine, (The Year of the Deaths) what causes almost everyone to
(a) Contaminated water.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A rat infestation.
(d) Rotten food.
4. While driving back home after his cross-country trip, what animals does Ish notice have disappeared?
(a) Chickens and ducks.
(b) Cats and dogs.
(c) Snakes and other reptiles.
(d) Deer and elk.
5. On his way back to the city, Ish breaks into a fine home. What does he do while he is there?
(a) Stays for several nights.
(b) Makes himself breakfast.
(c) Listens to a voice on the radio.
(d) Empties the jewelry cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event affects the house of Ish's neighbor that Ish refuses to fix?
2. What does Em say Ish can do to help her with childbirth?
3. What does Ish become obsessed with doing while the city is being overrun by a certain kind of animal?
4. While Ish is traveling to the east coast, he kills an animal, eating its liver afterward. What kind of animal does Ish kill?
5. After Ish returns to the drunkard that he met in the city, the man ends up dying. What does Ish do with him ?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)