|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While exploring the city, Ish finds a body hanging from a telephone pole. What does the sign say that is attached to the body?
(a) Stay away.
(d) Beware of plague.
2. On his trip back to his hometown from the east coast, Ish has to drive a long way around something. What causes Ish to detour?
(a) A broken bridge.
(b) A man with a rifle.
(c) Massive wildfires.
(d) A flooded road.
3. When pondering about mankind, Ish comes up with a definition for them. What definition does he use?
(a) The diseased animal.
(b) The world-killing animal.
(c) The noise-producing animal.
(d) The ravenous animal.
4. When Ish decides to drive over the bridge, what sight prevents him from going to the other city?
(a) A pile of bodies.
(b) An empty car
(c) A fallen road sign.
(d) A massive fire.
5. During Ish's trip to the east, he meets a small family in Arkansas. What are they doing?
(a) Traveling toward the coast.
(b) Raising animals and crops.
(c) Trying to start a car.
(d) Building a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Ish ends his trip to the east?
2. When Ish drives to a certain building after finding out Em is pregnant, how does he manage to get inside?
3. When Ish decides to take a cross-country trip, what is the reason he decides to go?
4. Why do Em and Ish decide to keep Princess in the house during the infestation?
5. While driving through the Mojave desert, why does Ish stop his car in the middle?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)