|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1 - 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ish meets the family in Arkansas, the author talks about the fall of mankind. Who does the writer say will truly be saddened by the death of man?
(b) Any remaining people.
2. What animal does Ish see in his neighbor's yard that doesn't seem to belong there?
(a) A cow.
(b) A goat.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A horse.
3. What can Joey do better than any of the other children?
4. While Ish is alone in his house and pondering civilization, what does he decide he will never be?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A survivor.
(c) A god.
(d) A leader.
5. After Ish returns to the drunkard that he met in the city, the man ends up dying. What does Ish do with him ?
(a) Leaves him where he finds him.
(b) Buries him.
(c) Dumps him with the other bodies.
(d) Wraps him in a blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vegetable does Ish grow in his garden in Year Two of the Quick Years?
2. While Ish is traveling to the east coast, he kills an animal, eating its liver afterward. What kind of animal does Ish kill?
3. While exploring the city, Ish finds a body hanging from a telephone pole. What does the sign say that is attached to the body?
4. What is the name of the city where Ish ends his trip to the east?
5. While exploring the city, Ish meets a drunkard. What is the man's name?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)