|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the conspiracy members feel if they do not act quickly?
(a) The consequences.
(b) The lambasting.
(c) The thunderbolt.
(d) The hammer strike.
2. What is stolen?
(a) The eyes Paul bought for his men.
(b) An atomic from the Atreides arsenal.
(c) A worm.
(d) Ten litres of spice.
3. Paul wants to bargain with Mohiam for ______________.
(a) His safe passage off Dune.
(b) Security from invasion.
(c) Chani's life.
(d) The CHOAM holdings of the other major houses.
4. When does Paul notice that the girl is really Scytale, the Face Dancer?
(a) Not until it is too late.
(d) After several minutes.
5. What reminder of the ocean does Paul possess?
(a) A conch.
(b) An oyster shell.
(c) A piece of coral.
(d) Dried seaweed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alia's nickname outside of Dune?
2. What does Scytale tell Edric cannot be stopped?
3. Hayt says Alia has a great ability with ____________.
4. What is the symbol of Maud'dib?
5. What color is Alia's robe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the negotiations between Paul and Mohiam.
2. What does Alia regret about her life?
3. Why do the attendants make Alia angry?
4. Who does Edric fear more than Paul? Why?
5. What goes through Mohiam's mind on her way to see Paul?
6. What does Bijaz say about the relationship between Paul and Alia?
7. What is the significance of the dead woman?
8. What dangerous thing does Alia do? Why does she do it?
9. How is Paul trying to split the conspiracy?
10. What does Paul say about people's preferences in government?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)