|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dwarf's name?
2. What did Hayt have when the Tleilaxu first awakened him?
(a) Night sweats.
3. What mood is Alia in during the ritual?
4. How does Hayt remain with Paul?
(a) He dares more than his makers intended.
(b) He tells a good joke.
(c) He conceals his true nature well.
(d) Through Mentat cleverness and cunning.
5. What does the weapon destroy?
(a) Any living tissue.
(b) Anything in its path.
(d) Brain tissue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the use of atomics?
2. What is Hayt intended to do?
3. What does Mohiam know can be fatal?
4. Who has secretly been giving a contraceptive to Chani?
5. What color is the sky when the body of the young woman is found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edric say about the nature of the Imperial government?
2. Who does Edric fear more than Paul? Why?
3. What does the vision of the falling moon mean?
4. Describe the negotiations between Paul and Mohiam.
5. Describe Paul's feelings toward Chani in this chapter.
6. Why do the attendants make Alia angry?
7. What does Alia regret about her life?
8. How is Paul trying to split the conspiracy?
9. What conventions exist regarding the use of atomics?
10. What does Otheym tell Paul about?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)