|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his vision, what does Paul see disappear?
(a) The sun.
(b) The stars.
(c) The sky.
(d) The moon.
2. What do the Zensunni say is the ultimate gathering?
(a) Not caring.
(d) Not collecting.
3. What color is Alia's robe?
(a) Green and yellow.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Purple and red.
(d) Blue and yellow.
4. What does the medic give Alia to help her sleep?
(a) A pass.
(b) A dunk.
(c) A homerun.
(d) A slapshot.
5. What mood is Alia in during the ritual?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul buy for his men?
2. What did Hayt have when the Tleilaxu first awakened him?
3. How was the corpse detected?
4. What is the hardest task in the universe?
5. For what portion of a man's bodily water could he be killed for on old Arrakis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Paul trying to split the conspiracy?
2. What does Alia regret about her life?
3. What does Bijaz say is the value of war?
4. Why do the attendants make Alia angry?
5. How does Alia act during the ritual? Why?
6. What does Bijaz say about the relationship between Paul and Alia?
7. What does the vision of the falling moon mean?
8. How does Hayt describe his memories? What causes him to become emotional?
9. Why does Chani want to kill Irulan?
10. What is the significance of the dead woman?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)