|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who create gholas?
(a) The Bene Matari.
(b) The Bene Tleilax.
(c) The Bene Gesserit.
(d) None of the above.
2. What is the name of Paul's sister?
3. What word do the Fremen use for the open sand?
4. Who died in the battle that made Paul emperor?
(a) His firstborn
(b) His best friend
(c) His dog
(d) His mother
5. What is the old man missing?
(a) His daughter
(b) A leg
(c) An eye
(d) An arm
6. What does Irulan say is a tool of statecraft?
7. How many kontars did Farok's home cost?
8. What did the Fremen name Paul?
9. What did computers inspire before the Butlerian jihad?
(d) Instant messaging
10. What is the name of the ghola?
11. What does CHOAM stand for?
(a) Convert Haas Obstructivist Applied Medicine
(b) Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles
(c) Conglomerate Haber On Adversarial Mercenaries
(d) Change Has Obfuscated All Men
12. What does Alia decide to do to clear her mind?
(a) Sleep for a couple of hours.
(b) Take a nice, relaxing bath.
(c) Work herself to exhaustion.
(d) Scream at the top of her lungs for several minutes.
13. What is Chani carrying when she enters the room?
(a) Coffee service
(b) A seitch dagger
(c) A baby
14. Who sacrificed himself so that Paul and the Lady Jessica could live?
(a) Gurney Halleck
(c) Duncan Idaho
(d) The Baron Harkonnen
15. What is Hayt?
(a) A ghola.
(b) A mentat.
(c) A master swordsman.
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Hayt?
2. What friend of Paul's has been resurrected as a ghola?
3. What word is used to describe the religious war?
4. What level does Alia get to on the sword training machine?
5. What does Alia keep around her neck?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)