1. Which character is the Duchess's twin brother?
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, which of the following men is described as very honest?
3. Before the play begins, the Cardinal and Bosola knew each other because:
The Cardinal hired Bosola to murder someone.
4. Antonio and Delio are:
5. Who does the Cardinal hire to spy on the Duchess?
6. At the beginning of the play, we learn that the Duchess:
Is a young widow
7. The Duchess hires Bosola as:
Her horseman/stable keeper
8. The Duchess hires Bosola because:
Ferdinand recommends him.
This section contains 6,264 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)