|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ferdinand pay Bosola for murdering the Duchess?
(a) With gold
(b) With horses and livestock
(c) With jewels
(d) He doesn't pay him.
2. What is the Duchess supposed to do with the item Ferdinand gives her?
(a) Place them around her room.
(b) He doesn't give her anything.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Wear them at the next nobility event.
3. Initially, who is the Duchess is engaged to marry:
(a) No one
(d) the Cardinal
4. What does Bosola give to the Duchess to try to find out the truth about her "condition"?
5. What sound was supposedly heard from the Duchess's room that caused Bosola to be suspicious?
(a) Lots of women's laughter
(b) A shriek
(d) A cry from someone asking to be set free
Short Answer Questions
1. Who murders Julia?
2. When Antonio and the Duchess separate at the end of Act 3, Antonio takes with him:
3. What relationship do Julia and the Cardinal have?
4. What role do the pilgrims play toward the end of the scene where the Cardinal resigns his position?
5. What do the pilgrims think about what the Cardinal does to the Duchess and her family?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)