|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio think his sudden affliction is while he's speaking with Bosolo (when Antonio finds him out of his room)?
(a) More evidence of Bosola poisoning everyone
(b) A result of being punched in the face earlier that day
(c) A sign of a brain tumor
(d) An omen
2. What do Delio and Silvio make fun of Malateste for?
(a) Giving too much money to the church.
(b) Having a speech impediment.
(c) Not being a genuine soldier and only pretending to be one.
(d) Being too old to get married.
3. What is the big news at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) That Antonio and the Duchess have been found out.
(b) That the Duchess found out Antonio was stealing from her.
(c) That Antonio and the Duchess have had a son.
(d) That Antonio and the Duchess are getting divorced.
4. When Cariola is being murdered, she:
(a) Fights and struggles.
(b) Stabs herself before the executioners can get to her.
(c) Takes poison to die more quickly.
(d) Throws herself on the Duchess's dead body.
5. In Act 2, Scene 2, what major secret does Bosola still not know?
(a) Nothing: Bosola knows all the secrets of everyone.
(b) That the Duchess had twins.
(c) That Antonio is stealing the Duchess's money.
(d) That Antonio and the Duchess are secretly married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio think the Duchess's dream means?
2. Ferdinand believes that the Duchess is damned specifically because:
3. The Duchess and Antonio decide to get married because:
4. Antonio tells Bosola that Bosola is the chief suspect in:
5. When the Duchess leaves after eating the fruit Bosola gave her, she is feeling:
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)