|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plot are the men planning when Act 3, Scene 3 first opens?
(a) A romantic plot
(b) A military plot
(c) A gambling plot
(d) A movie plot
2. How does Ferdinand pay Bosola for murdering the Duchess?
(a) With horses and livestock
(b) With jewels
(c) With gold
(d) He doesn't pay him.
3. In Act Three, who does Ferdinand tell the Duchess she must marry?
(a) No one; she is to become a nun
(c) Her cousin
(d) Count Malateste
4. What does the Duchess say to Antonio after eating the fruit Bosola gave her?
(a) That she no longer loves him.
(b) That she is happy to be going on a trip.
(c) That she fears she is undone.
(d) That she thinks her brothers will be arriving soon.
5. The item Bosola brings to Antonio and the Duchess is originally from:
(b) The Count
(c) The Cardinal
(d) Bosola himself
Short Answer Questions
1. When Delio is proposing an arrangement between himself and Julia, what does he offer Julia for her service?
2. Which word best describes Ferdinand's reaction the news?
3. What does Bosola suspect is "wrong" with the Duchess?
4. What rumor about Antonio and the Duchess is circulating among the common people?
5. How many children does the Duchess have when Act 3 opens?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)