|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Cardinal and Ferdinand are speaking in Act 2, Scene 5, where does their conversation take place?
(a) The Cardinal's palace
(b) The city market
(c) On the street
(d) Julia's room
2. How much time has passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
(a) One month
(b) A few moments
(c) Several years
(d) Two months
3. How does the Duchess describe herself before she exits Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) As very shy.
(b) As angry because her attendants never leave her alone.
(c) As very excited about an upcoming party.
(d) As growing fat and short of breath.
4. How many children does the Duchess have when Act 3 opens?
(d) One, but it died
5. Antonio accuses Cariola of:
(a) Stealing money from the Duchess.
(b) Betraying him and the Duchess.
(c) Stealing money from the church.
(d) Having an affair with Delio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two main characters are wandering around the palace in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What prized possession does Antonio entrust with Delio?
3. What does Delio ask Julia to do for him?
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, which of the following men is described as very honest?
5. What does Ferdinand promise to do upon hearing the news?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)