|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Antonio confronts Bosola outside of the Duchess's room, what does he drop as he walks away from Bosola?
(a) A few pieces of gold
(b) The Duchess's blood-stained handkerchief
(c) A nativity/horoscope for the new baby
(d) His dagger
2. The Duchess hires Bosola because:
(a) He seems trustworthy.
(b) Ferdinand recommends him.
(c) She has known him for a long time.
(d) They are related.
3. What first causes Bosola to be suspicious of Antonio?
(a) Antonio's sweating even though it is cold.
(b) Antonio's refusal to answer any questions.
(c) A large package Antonio is carrying beneath a blanket.
(d) The old lady Antonio is talking to.
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, which of the following men is described as very honest?
(d) The Cardinal
5. After the proposal, the Duchess and Antonio:
(a) Send Cariola for a priest.
(b) Run to tell her brothers before they've gone too far.
(c) Declare their marriage with Cariola as a witness.
(d) Elope to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Cardinal and Ferdinand are speaking in Act 2, Scene 5, where does their conversation take place?
2. What two main characters are wandering around the palace in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. The Duchess proposes to Antonio by:
4. After Antonio find Bosola out of his room, what happens to Antonio when he confronts Bosola?
5. What secret does Antonio tell Delio in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)