|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duchess say to Antonio after eating the fruit Bosola gave her?
(a) That she fears she is undone.
(b) That she thinks her brothers will be arriving soon.
(c) That she is happy to be going on a trip.
(d) That she no longer loves him.
2. What position is the Cardinal resigning from?
(c) Being in charge of the town's finances.
(d) Official historian of the town.
3. What does Bosola give to the Duchess to try to find out the truth about her "condition"?
4. What has the Cardinal convinced the Pope to do with the Duchess's belongings?
(a) Confiscate them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Take them as a gift for the church.
5. Antonio tells Bosola that Bosola is the chief suspect in:
(a) Being the father of the Duchess's baby.
(b) The theft of the silverware in the palace.
(c) The theft of the Duchess's jewels.
(d) The loud singing heard throughout the palace at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Duchess supposed to do with the item Ferdinand gives her?
2. What item does Ferdinand give the Duchess when he leaps into her room and surprises her?
3. When the Duchess leaves after eating the fruit Bosola gave her, she is feeling:
4. Once he learns the news, Ferdinand seems most focused on:
5. Which word best describes Ferdinand's reaction the news?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)