|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response does Antonio give to Bosola about Bosola's excuse for being out of his room?
(a) That his nightmares come from his horrible deeds.
(b) That his new baby looks like he's sleeping just fine.
(c) That Bosola should pray the fruit he gave the Duchess wasn't poisoned.
(d) That Antonio has never seen Bosola take walks at night.
2. What do Delio and Silvio make fun of Malateste for?
(a) Being too old to get married.
(b) Giving too much money to the church.
(c) Having a speech impediment.
(d) Not being a genuine soldier and only pretending to be one.
3. What key information does Bosola still not understand by the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) That Antonio is stealing the Duchess's money.
(b) That Antonio knows he is a spy for the Duchess's brothers.
(c) That the Duchess has fled in the night.
(d) That the Duchess and Antonio are married.
4. What sound was supposedly heard from the Duchess's room that caused Bosola to be suspicious?
(a) A shriek
(b) A cry from someone asking to be set free
(c) Lots of women's laughter
5. What women are involved in the scheming of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The Old Woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What two main characters are wandering around the palace in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What kind of plot are the men planning when Act 3, Scene 3 first opens?
3. How does Pescara respond to the request in the letter?
4. After Pescara responds to Julia's letter from the Cardinal, where does he say he is going?
5. How does Ferdinand believe the Duchess should be punished?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)