|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items does Jenny show Brianna in Chapter 34 that give her hope that her parents are still alive?
2. What illness do the passengers appear to have when they are allowed back up on deck in Chapter 38?
3. Who joins Alexandre in his execution in Chapter 60?
(b) His child.
(c) His lover.
4. Who has remained with the Indians in order to allow Roger to return to Fraser's Ridge?
5. Who decides to take responsibility as the father of Brianna's child in Chapter 64?
(b) Stephen Bonnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamie encourage Brianna to do in Chapter 50 when she becomes concerned about Roger's safety?
2. What do Roger and Brianna disagree over in Chapter 40?
3. What does Lizzie believe happened between Brianna and Roger in Chapter 40?
4. What had Roger stolen from Stephen Bonnet that he hopes to return to Claire in Chapter 46?
5. Who is the captain of the Gloriana?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jocasta want Brianna to find a man to marry?
2. Whose life does Roger place his own life on the line for?
3. What medical procedure does Claire suggest she might perform on Brianna to make her life easier?
4. Why does Brianna buy the servant she buys?
5. How does Roger react to having been sold to the Indians?
6. With whom does Brianna arrange to meet privately? For what reason?
7. Who attacks Lord John Grey? For what reason?
8. What happens when Alexandre is put to death by the Mohawks?
9. Why do the Mohawks want to keep Alexandre captive?
10. What story does Lizzie tell Claire and Jamie that convinces them that their daughter has been the victim of assault at Roger's hands?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)