|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, On the Mountain, Chapter Nineteen, Hearth Blessing, Chapter Twenty, The White Raven, Chapter Twenty-One, Night on a Snowy Mountain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger believe he hears the circle of stones?
2. Why does Jamie send Duncan to Mount Helicon?
(a) To recruit Scots to live in his new community.
(b) To recruit a doctor.
(c) To prepare the following year's festival.
(d) To visit with Jocasta.
3. Why do Claire and Jamie go for a walk among the mills in Chapter 13?
(a) To be alone.
(b) To visit their new business.
(c) To discuss going forward in time.
(d) To decide their future.
4. Why does Jamie decide to build a home in the mountains in Chapter 16?
(a) To build a Scottish community.
(b) To Claire stability.
(c) To provide for his children.
(d) To create a stability in their lives.
5. What is River Run?
(a) Cameron's plantation.
(b) Cameron's hometown.
(c) Cameron's cattle ranch.
(d) Cameron's oil business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a shaman?
2. How was Gavin killed?
3. To what celebration does Roger take Brianna during his visit to Boston?
4. Who is Geillis Duncan?
5. Who lives in Iverness, Scotland?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)