|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, On the Mountain, Chapter Nineteen, Hearth Blessing, Chapter Twenty, The White Raven, Chapter Twenty-One, Night on a Snowy Mountain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does the person who interrupted the party in Chapter 12 suffer from?
(a) A hernia.
(b) A gall stone.
(c) An ulcer.
(d) A bad appendix.
2. Who is Gavin Hayes?
(a) Jamie's brother.
(b) A friend of Jamie's.
(c) Claire's cousin.
(d) Claire's ex-husband.
3. Who is present at this party among the other dignified guests?
(a) A congressman.
(b) The president.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The govenor.
4. To what social function are Claire and Jamie invited when they arrive in North Carolina?
(a) A carnival.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A rodeo.
(d) A party.
5. Why are Roger and Brianna cleaning out the library in the Reverend's house?
(a) To find information on Jamie.
(b) To find Roger's family tree.
(c) To prepare it for Fiona.
(d) To help the Reverend out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roger Wakefield?
2. Who robs all the passengers of the Sally Ann?
3. What danger catches Jamie nearly unawares in Chapter 15?
4. Who is Nacognaweto?
5. In what time period does Brianna live?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)