|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Je T'aime Chapter Seventeen, Home for the Holidays Chapter Eighteen, Unseemly Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pollyanne?
(a) The slave Jocasta gave to Jamie.
(b) The accused abortionist.
(c) An escaped criminal.
(d) A victim of domestic abuse.
2. Who knows about Brianna's unusual paternity besides Roger?
(a) John Grey.
(b) Joe Abernathy.
(c) Duncan Innes.
(d) Reverend Wakefield.
3. What do the white flowers of strawberries represent in Scottish lore?
4. To what social function are Claire and Jamie invited when they arrive in North Carolina?
(a) A party.
(b) A rodeo.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A picnic.
5. What illness does the person who interrupted the party in Chapter 12 suffer from?
(a) An ulcer.
(b) A bad appendix.
(c) A gall stone.
(d) A hernia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Jamie give to Claire for their twenty-fourth wedding anniversary?
2. Who is Jocasta Cameron?
3. Who is Hector Cameron?
4. What did Claire see in the future that makes her afraid for Jamie's life in the past?
5. Why does Brianna refuse to accept Roger's proposal in Chapter 18?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)