|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Je T'aime Chapter Seventeen, Home for the Holidays Chapter Eighteen, Unseemly Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Claire and Jamie go for a walk among the mills in Chapter 13?
(a) To visit their new business.
(b) To discuss going forward in time.
(c) To decide their future.
(d) To be alone.
2. Where does Claire fear Jamie will go, leading to his death?
3. Why has Roger called Brianna in the middle of the night in Chapter 3?
(a) To alert her to his fahter's death.
(b) To tell her to watch the moon landing.
(c) To arrange a visit.
(d) To say goodbye.
4. What item does Jamie give to Claire for their twenty-fourth wedding anniversary?
(a) A medical kit.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A diamond ring.
5. What is a source of awkwardness between Roger and Brianna?
(a) The subject of family in general.
(b) The subject of her parents.
(c) The subject of the moon landing.
(d) The subject of time travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Claire and Jamie find as they walk through the mills in Chapter 13?
2. What is River Run?
3. Who created Roger's family tree?
4. What do the white flowers of strawberries represent in Scottish lore?
5. What object does Brianna admit to Roger she is deathly afraid of because of its connection to her missing mother?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)