|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen respond when Myron tells her that Pavel abused her daughter?
(a) She is outraged and wants to call the police.
(b) She is indifferent, stating that is was just an affair.
(c) She is outraged and wants revenge.
(d) She states that no such thing happened or she would have known.
2. What does Gerald get scolded for doing to Myron when Myron visits Lucinda Elright?
(a) Sticking out his tongue at him.
(b) Taking his cookie.
(c) Constantly asking questions of Myron.
(d) Kicking him.
3. What does Jessica mention to Myron that is the one connection between the two murders?
(c) Deanna Yeller.
4. What does Myron tell Duane right before he walks out to the courts with Thomas Craig?
(a) He solved the mystery of the murder of Valerie.
(b) There is nothing more important than winning the match.
(c) Myron knows that Wanda loves him.
(d) Myron knows that Duane was at the tennis club the night of the murder.
5. Why does Deanna kill Valerie?
(a) Valerie knew who Duane was.
(b) Valerie tried to blackmail her.
(c) Valerie and Pavel were working together to bring Duane down.
(d) Valerie was in love with Duane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Clara thank Myron for?
2. What secret does Myron intend to keep?
3. What does Kenneth tell Myron and Win about Helen at the funeral?
4. Why does Myron joke about his barber with Frank?
5. What is Frank trying to convince Myron of as he tells him to get out of the car at the scene of the accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myron confront Deanna about when he goes to the hotel to speak with her and not Duane?
2. Where does Myron track Duane to with Win's help and what does he see Duane doing? How is Myron confused by this event?
3. What does Jimmy Blaine add to the story of Curtis Yeller?
4. How does Deanna react to Myron's theories and what missing pieces does she fill in?
5. What does Myron do before confronting Deanna with his theory?
6. What is Jessica's take on the murder investigation as she shares with Myron?
7. What does Myron learn from the assistant medical examiner.?
8. Upon returning to the tennis match, what thoughts does Myron bring with him and what does he share with Win?
9. What is the relationship like between Jessica and Myron?
10. What transpires between Eddie and Myron in the locker room the day of the tennis match?
This section contains 1,434 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)