|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV character does Myron compare Pavel's body-guard to?
(a) Jack Lord.
(d) Mr. T.
2. How was Win able to beat a man larger than he when Fishnet and Jim attacked?
(a) Win is an expert at karate.
(b) Win is an expert at tae-kwon-do.
(c) Win had a gun.
(d) Win had a knife.
3. What was the relationship between Errol Swade and Curtis Yeller?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are half-brothers.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are foster children raised in the same home.
4. What does Myron want Courter to do for him?
(a) Get a hold of the Cross case.
(b) Find out who is in the powder blue Cadillac.
(c) Give him information about Valerie's case.
(d) Find out Valerie's past crimes.
5. What curious question arises for Myron about the Cross family as he reads the newspaper clippings on Alexander's death?
(a) They were silent.
(b) They tried to rally public outrage.
(c) They wanted little to do with the investigation.
(d) They became angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wanda find Myron to speak with him about Duane the second time?
2. With whom does Myron live?
3. What kind of help was Valerie looking for from Roger on the day of her death?
4. What does Bradley Cross tell Myron about Alexander that few people know?
5. What type of person does Dr. Abramson read Myron to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Senator Bradley Cross tell Myron after he gives him a check for one hundred dollars to retain him?
2. What kind of character is Myron? What is his education? His profession? His financial standing? His attitude?
3. What occurs between Aaron and Myron in the car?
4. After Win locates the men and the Cadillac that followed Myron, what do Myron and Win do?
5. How do Myron and Win feel about getting involved with the case of Valerie's death?
6. What is the relationship like between Jessica and Myron?
7. What happens when Myron calls Gregory Caufield to arrange a meeting with him?
8. What MB Sports Reps business do Esperanza and Myron discuss right before he goes to see Valerie's shrink?
9. What transpires at Valerie's home in Philadelphia when Myron goes to speak with Valerie's mother?
10. From Chapter 13-18, what questions about the murder have not yet been been answered?
This section contains 1,251 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)