|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fishnet hired to do according to him?
(a) Kill Myron.
(b) Ruin Duane's career.
(c) Follow Myron and report.
(d) Follow Duane.
2. What did two unnamed sources claim was the reason for Valerie going to the mental health facility?
(a) She was addicted to drugs.
(b) She was hiding from Alexander Cross' father.
(c) She was hiding from the stalker.
(d) She was pregnant.
3. What does Win review about the case with Myron while they practice martial arts?
(a) All of the reasons they continue to investigate.
(b) All of the motives.
(c) All of the suspects.
(d) All of the people who want him off of the case.
4. What question does Deanna Yeller ask Myron about her deceased son, Curtis?
(a) Can Myron bring him back from the dead.
(b) Can Myron find his murderer.
(c) Can Myron clear his name.
(d) Can Myron get the cop who shot him in trouble.
5. Where was Myron on his way to when the police showed up at his door?
(a) To talk with Win.
(b) On a date with Esperanza.
(c) To go to dinner with his mother.
(d) To see Jessica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bradley Cross tell Myron that Eroll and Curtis were doing at the club on the night of the murder?
2. What question does Gerard have for Myron after he gives him the information about Valerie's shooter?
3. What does Esperanza claim that Errol and Curtis may have been out to steal from the country club?
4. How does Ned Tunwell know Valerie?
5. What does Valerie's mother state about Valerie's reaction to stalker's letters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with the contract for Sandy Repo? What does Myron's handling of it tell the reader about his character?
2. What kind of a character is Win? What is his education? His profession? His financial standing? His attitude?
3. What does Senator Bradley Cross tell Myron after he gives him a check for one hundred dollars to retain him?
4. What occurs between Myron and Jessica in the chapter that he plays basketball with the neighborhood kids?
5. What is the relationship like between Jessica and Myron?
6. What do Myron and Win wonder about in regards to Deanna Yeller and Helen Van Slyke? Why do they question the ladies' reactions?
7. What occurs between Aaron and Myron in the car?
8. What occurs between Win and Myron as the two work out at Master Kwon's?
9. What transpires at the dinner meeting between Myron and a possible client, Eddie?
10. From Chapter 13-18, what questions about the murder have not yet been been answered?
This section contains 1,370 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)