|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Myron when he arrives back in his office after the incident at the stadium?
(a) The Adidas spokesperson.
(b) The Nike spokesperson.
(c) The police.
(d) The district attorney.
2. What is in Sandy Repo's contract that upsets Myron enough to call the Astros' manager?
(a) Sandy is not allowed to hunt.
(b) Sandy is not allowed to auto race.
(c) Sandy is not allowed to skydive.
(d) Sandy is not allowed to trade teams for ten years.
3. How does Deanna Yeller react to Myron's questions about her deceased son?
4. What does Valerie's mother state about Valerie's reaction to stalker's letters?
(a) They both amused and scared Valerie.
(b) Valerie ignored them.
(c) Valerie was frightened.
(d) Valerie was unconcerned.
5. What kind of help was Valerie looking for from Roger on the day of her death?
(a) She wanted him to help her find Myron.
(b) She wanted him to help her find Duane.
(c) She needed money.
(d) She wanted drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duane meet Valerie?
2. What curious question arises for Myron about the Cross family as he reads the newspaper clippings on Alexander's death?
3. Why does Duane lie to Myron about his phone call from Valerie the day before her murder?
4. Who does Myron compare Master Kwon to?
5. When was the last time Pavel saw Valerie according to his answer to Myron's question?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roger tell Myron about the day Valerie was murdered?
2. What transpires between Myron and Dimonte after Myron finishes speaking with Roger at the precinct?
3. What is the relationship like between Jessica and Myron?
4. During Myron's lunch with Sheriff Courter, what does Myron learn of the murderers of Alexander Cross?
5. What happens during Myron's appointment with Dr. Abramson?
6. What transpires at the dinner meeting between Myron and a possible client, Eddie?
7. How does Deanna Yeller respond to Myron when he questions her about her deceased son? What does Myron think about her response?
8. How does Duane behave while being questioned by Detective Roland and what is the reason for the interrogation?
9. Who is Pavel? What is his connection to Valerie? What kind of a character is he?
10. What happens when Myron calls Gregory Caufield to arrange a meeting with him?
This section contains 1,306 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)