|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Myron live?
(a) His dog.
(b) His parents.
2. What curious question arises for Myron about the Cross family as he reads the newspaper clippings on Alexander's death?
(a) They wanted little to do with the investigation.
(b) They tried to rally public outrage.
(c) They became angry.
(d) They were silent.
3. With what type of gun was Valerie shot?
(a) 45 Long Colt.
(b) Smith and Wesson 45.
(c) Smith and Wesson 38.
(d) 357 Magnum.
4. What do Dimonte and Krinsky accuse Myron of?
(a) Ruining the investigation.
(b) Beating up Fishnet.
(c) Being the suspect with Roger as the trigger man.
(d) Hiding information.
5. Who is waiting for Myron when he arrives back in his office after the incident at the stadium?
(a) The district attorney.
(b) The police.
(c) The Nike spokesperson.
(d) The Adidas spokesperson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person does Dr. Abramson read Myron to be?
2. Who does Myron compare Master Kwon to?
3. Why is Gregory Caufield nice to Myron on the phone when Myron calls to set up an appointment?
4. What tone does Bradley Cross use with Myron when they meet to discuss Alexander?
5. How does Kenneth react to Myron when Myron visits Valerie's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Myron and Win wonder about in regards to Deanna Yeller and Helen Van Slyke? Why do they question the ladies' reactions?
2. Why does Wanda show up at Myron's home?
3. What information does Gerard Courter give Myron concerning Valerie's case? What does Myron do in return for him?
4. How does Deanna Yeller respond to Myron when he questions her about her deceased son? What does Myron think about her response?
5. What transpires between Myron and Dimonte after Myron finishes speaking with Roger at the precinct?
6. What happens during Myron's appointment with Dr. Abramson?
7. What kind of person is Myron's mother?
8. What kind of character is Myron? What is his education? His profession? His financial standing? His attitude?
9. What transpires at the dinner meeting between Myron and a possible client, Eddie?
10. What plans do Myron and Win make about the investigation.
This section contains 1,134 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)