|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger say that he ran after he saw Valerie dead on the ground?
(a) He was afraid he would be the next to die.
(b) He had just killed the love of his life.
(c) He knew who the murderer was and did not want to tell.
(d) He knew that he would be blamed.
2. Who is waiting for Myron when he arrives back in his office after the incident at the stadium?
(a) The police.
(b) The district attorney.
(c) The Nike spokesperson.
(d) The Adidas spokesperson.
3. What does Myron offer to Eddie after their talk in the locker room?
(a) A better contract.
(b) More money.
(c) To convince Eddie's parents to sign with Myron.
(d) Tickets to the Yankee game.
4. What does Myron suggest to Dr. Abramson about Valerie's death?
(a) There was no way Roger Quincy committed the murder.
(b) Valerie may have been silenced for something she wanted to say.
(c) Valerie's family may have something to do with the murder.
(d) Dr. Abramson knows the reason behind Valerie's murder.
5. What does Duane like to do before a match?
(a) Spend time alone with Wanda.
(b) Hang out with a lot of people.
(d) Speak only with his coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Jake make about the seats that Myron got them for the tennis match?
2. According to Roger, what was he doing at the US Open the day Valerie died?
3. What does Courter tell Myron about Cross' killers?
4. Where does Deanna Yeller now live?
5. What piece of information helped Myron put all the pieces of the case together?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)