|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bradley Cross tell Myron about Alexander that few people know?
(a) He was homosexual.
(b) He was robbing the club with Eroll and Curtis.
(c) Alexander was not killed at the club.
(d) He was taking drugs.
2. When did Valerie's mother, Helen, marry Kenneth?
(a) When Valerie was six years old.
(b) Right after Valerie was born.
(c) At the same time as Valerie's breakdown.
(d) Just as Valerie began her tennis career.
3. Why isn't Janet on the scene when the police arrive at the hotel?
(a) Myron had her parents come take her.
(b) Janet ran the minute Myron called the police.
(c) Myron sent her away.
(d) Myron moved her to another room.
4. What is unique about the Chinese restaurant where Myron and Jessica often dine?
(a) It is owned by an Italian.
(b) It has a soda fountain in it.
(c) It serves ice cream.
(d) It serves hamburgers.
5. Where is Myron's girlfriend visiting in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Roger have to do to get Valerie into the US Open?
2. What pushed Valerie over the edge?
3. Where was Alexander Cross murdered?
4. How does Myron react towards Detective Roland while he questions Duane?
5. Who does Myron catch Duane hugging at Chelsea's Hotel?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)