|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Win and Valerie connected?
(a) They lived near each other in the city.
(b) Their families were members of the same club.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They were best friends in elementary school.
2. What does Bradley Cross tell Myron that Eroll and Curtis were doing at the club on the night of the murder?
(a) They were there to buy drugs.
(b) They were there to sell drugs.
(c) They were never there.
(d) They stole tennis racquets and balls.
3. Where did Duane meet Valerie?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At another tennis player's home.
(c) At a tournament.
(d) Practicing on the courts.
4. With what type of gun was Valerie shot?
(a) Smith and Wesson 38.
(b) Smith and Wesson 45.
(c) 45 Long Colt.
(d) 357 Magnum.
5. What kind of help was Valerie looking for from Roger on the day of her death?
(a) She wanted drugs.
(b) She wanted him to help her find Myron.
(c) She needed money.
(d) She wanted him to help her find Duane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ned Tunwell know Valerie?
2. What does Myron claim is the difference between him and the big agencies when talking to the Cranes?
3. What did two unnamed sources claim was the reason for Valerie going to the mental health facility?
4. What trivia questions are Myron and Win keeping themselves busy with at the opening of the novel?
5. What does Win review about the case with Myron while they practice martial arts?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)