|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threat does Duane give Myron when Myron starts asking him about Valerie?
(a) Duane threatens to fire him.
(b) Duane threatens to leave him.
(c) Duane threatens to hit him.
(d) Duane threatens not to play tennis again.
2. With what type of gun was Valerie shot?
(a) 45 Long Colt.
(b) 357 Magnum.
(c) Smith and Wesson 45.
(d) Smith and Wesson 38.
3. What do Dimonte and Krinsky accuse Myron of?
(a) Being the suspect with Roger as the trigger man.
(b) Beating up Fishnet.
(c) Ruining the investigation.
(d) Hiding information.
4. What interesting fact did Myron find about Curtis in the newspaper clippings that he was reading?
(a) Curtis' teachers were afraid of him.
(b) Curtis had been a good ball player.
(c) Curtis had a long list of minor crimes on his record.
(d) Curtis was an honor roll student.
5. Why does Duane frantically call Myron after the incident at the stadium?
(a) He has been shot.
(b) He witnessed a shooting.
(c) He is being questioned by the police.
(d) His car broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did two unnamed sources claim was the reason for Valerie going to the mental health facility?
2. According to the novel, what is the difference between street fighting and martial arts?
3. What tone does Bradley Cross use with Myron when they meet to discuss Alexander?
4. Why can't Dimonte and Krinsky grill Roger Quincy?
5. What does Win do to destroy the powder-blue Cadillac?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)