|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Gerard have for Myron after he gives him the information about Valerie's shooter?
(a) "How was lunch with dad?"
(b) "Where are out seats for next Saturday?"
(c) "How is the career going?"
(d) "Do you need anything else?"
2. What do the two uniformed police officers come to Myron's home for?
(a) To take him to the precinct to book him.
(b) To question him about Roger.
(c) To take him to the precinct to talk to Roger.
(d) To question him about Bradley Cross.
3. What is in Sandy Repo's contract that upsets Myron enough to call the Astros' manager?
(a) Sandy is not allowed to skydive.
(b) Sandy is not allowed to auto race.
(c) Sandy is not allowed to hunt.
(d) Sandy is not allowed to trade teams for ten years.
4. Why can't Dimonte and Krinsky grill Roger Quincy?
(a) He already confessed.
(b) Myron, his attorney won't allow it.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He is dead.
5. How does Esperanza get an appointment for Myron with Valerie's shrink?
(a) She claims he is a famous movie star.
(b) She claims he is a famous tennis player.
(c) She claims he is a famous television star.
(d) She claims he is a famous baseball player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron claim is the difference between him and the big agencies when talking to the Cranes?
2. After talking with Myron about Valerie's phone call, what does Duane want to eat?
3. What threat does Duane give Myron when Myron starts asking him about Valerie?
4. Where was Myron on his way to when the police showed up at his door?
5. What does Myron want from Courter's son?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)