|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron decide not to discuss with Duane before his match with Michel Brishny?
(a) Aaron's threat.
(b) Eroll's disappearance.
(c) Duane's rendezvous with Deanna Yeller.
(d) Roger's arrest.
2. Why does Wanda come to visit Myron at his home?
(a) She has a truth to tell Myron.
(b) She likes Myron.
(c) She tries to get information from Myron.
(d) She worries Duane is keeping something from her.
3. What words does Myron use to tell Jessica how he feels about her when he finally gets to see her after her return?
(a) "Please don't leave me again."
(b) "We are soul mates."
(c) "Marry me."
(d) "I missed you."
4. What is Sheriff Courter's appearance like?
(a) Always rumpled.
(b) Jeans and a polo shirt.
(c) Suit and tie.
5. What question does Gerard have for Myron after he gives him the information about Valerie's shooter?
(a) "Where are out seats for next Saturday?"
(b) "Do you need anything else?"
(c) "How is the career going?"
(d) "How was lunch with dad?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two uniformed police officers come to Myron's home for?
2. What is Frank trying to convince Myron of as he tells him to get out of the car at the scene of the accident?
3. What does Kenneth tell Myron and Win about Helen at the funeral?
4. What water company does Duane endorse?
5. What message does Esperanza go to the police station to deliver to Myron?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)