Short Answer Questions Key
1. What object is sitting in the middle of the stage at the beginning of the Prologue?
2. Who comes to sit beside the object on the stage?
3. What does the Figure do when it comes onto the stage?
Stands behind the dancer.
4. What do the Figure and dancer move toward across the stage?
5. What does the disc the Figure holds represent?
6. Who is sitting inside the cages onstage?
Tigre and Souris.
7. What does the chorus sing about in the Prologue?
A mother whose son is in jail.
This section contains 3,525 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)