Prologue Part 1
1. What object is sitting in the middle of the stage at the beginning of the Prologue?
(a) A coffee table.
(b) A drum.
(c) A chair.
(d) A guitar.
2. Who comes to sit beside the object on the stage?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A professor.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A musician.
3. What does the Figure do when it comes onto the stage?
(a) Points to the audience.
(b) Stands behind the dancer.
(c) Threatens the dancer with a sword.
(d) Dances on top of a cage.
4. What do the Figure and dancer move toward across the stage?
(a) A fire.
(b) The forest.
5. What does the disc the Figure holds represent?
(a) Peace and harmony.
(b) The circle of life.
(c) The moon.
6. Who is sitting inside the cages onstage?
(a) Makak and Moustique.
(b) Tigre and Souris.
(c) The Corporal and the Inspector.
(d) Makak and the Corporal.
7. What does the chorus sing about in the Prologue?
(a) The crucifixion of Christ.
(b) A mother whose son is in jail.
(c) Being set free.
(d) The jungle.
This section contains 3,525 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)